How Hindutva is used to fool people.

VizagRocks

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

All i have is pity for you. Hinduism anedi oka religion ane bhrama lo unnav nuv inka , you have long path ahead, nek realization anedi ravachu rakapovachu e life lo so i decided not to even recognize you anymore. You are just a lost cause son. 

ammo!!! last ki comedy kooda try chesthunnav.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• maverick23

• Feelingbad

• Aurangazeb

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, VizagRocks said:

ammo!!! last ki comedy kooda try chesthunnav.

arey attention kosam last 10 days ga na mida threads esinav i didnt respond but you seem to have a deep hatred towards hinduism. It will eat you up from inside, as buddha said Image result for buddha quotes

Just now, Hercules said:

arey attention kosam last 10 days ga na mida threads esinav i didnt respond but you seem to have a deep hatred towards hinduism. It will eat you up from inside, as buddha said 

lol. nenu ee db nay lekka cheyyanu. ee db lo nuvvu oka purugu vi, nee attention kosam thread vesthunna ani delusion lo unnava. @3$%

edho kontha mandhi hurt avvakudadhu ani, I take a conciliatory tone sometimes. otherwise, I don't care.

30 minutes ago, Hercules said:

arey attention kosam last 10 days ga na mida threads esinav i didnt respond but you seem to have a deep hatred towards hinduism. It will eat you up from inside, as buddha said 

nenu raasedhi prathidhi vethiki mari chadivi, bp penchukokunda, sakkaga undu, aithey.

@3$%

On 2/16/2017 at 8:57 PM, VizagRocks said:

Hindus desham lo Hindu laaga brathakaala? velli slums lo dalit laaga brathuku aithey.

nee brathuku okati baavuntey, anni baavunnatta? sati Hindu meedha edchetodivi, Hindu desham gurinchi maatladaku. overwhelming majority Hindus don't live well. If they did, ee problem raadhu.

Nenu evaru meedha edchaa....ohh neeku Hindus antey only sc/st lo valley kadhaaa...forward communities intha hatredness unna nuvvaa naaku chepedhi...

Reservations vadhu raaa babu antey....u think we against few people ...typical political bull shixxx brain...

16 minutes ago, Aurangazeb said:

Nenu evaru meedha edchaa....ohh neeku Hindus antey only sc/st lo valley kadhaaa...forward communities intha hatredness unna nuvvaa naaku chepedhi...

Reservations vadhu raaa babu antey....u think we against few people ...typical political bull shixxx brain...

majority forward communities ledhu India lo. but power maatram vaallakey undhi.

migatha communities mana level ki edhigey daaka, all holes close chesko, pls.

forward community vaallu chesey political bullshit mundhu this is nothing bro

Separate country vachina kooda inka turkhi fooks hadavudi Enti India lo....They vote as block...ade Hindus Cheste??...after reading Quran ,I came to know how perverted turkhis become...No wonder not a single Muslim country prospered

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Separate country vachina kooda inka turkhi fooks hadavudi Enti India lo....They vote as block...ade Hindus Cheste??...after reading Quran ,I came to know how perverted turkhis become...No wonder not a single Muslim country prospered

most turki countries are better off than India. Some of them like UAE, dubai, qatar are in their own league.

Hindu countries are languishing in the bottom with illiteracy, malnutrition and want to compete with turki countries only in religious bigotry.

good luck. Hindutva was designed for people like you.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

most turki countries are better off than India. Some of them like UAE, dubai, qatar are in their own league.

Hindu countries are languishing in the bottom with illiteracy, malnutrition and want to compete with turki countries only in religious bigotry.

good luck. Hindutva was designed for people like you.

Let's wait for 15 years later when they are done with oil resources...just an FYI,there are not considered Islamic as per Islamic standards as they gel along with kafirs....Hinduism is only religion which not confined some crazy prophet or son of god bull ...Why do think west is embracing spiritualism which is integral part of Hinduism...Live in your own LaLa land....hypocrites like you are down the tubes 

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Let's wait for 15 years later when they are done with oil resources...just an FYI,there are not considered Islamic as per Islamic standards as they gel along with kafirs....Hinduism is only religion which not confined some crazy prophet or son of god bull ...Why do think west is embracing spiritualism which is integral part of Hinduism...Live in your own LaLa land....hypocrites like you are down the tubes 

wtf is spiritualism? Hindus themselves don't follow it. Most of them are money grubbing lowlifes, eager to step on the poorest of poor among them. complain that poor are dirtying this, that, while never agreeing to collective action to better their surroundings.

and you are calling me a hypocrite? lol.

west is not embracing anything. The intelligent among westerners won't believe. may be they want to praise Hindus, and keep Hindus tied up with mystical nonsense, while they go to mars and all that.

9 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

I personally stay away from weirdo westerners who ramble on about hinduism.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

wtf is spiritualism? Hindus themselves don't follow it. Most of them are money grubbing lowlifes, eager to step on the poorest of poor among them. complain that poor are dirtying this, that, while never agreeing to collective action to better their surroundings.

and you are calling me a hypocrite? lol.

west is not embracing anything. The intelligent among westerners won't believe. may be they want to praise Hindus, and keep Hindus tied up with mystical nonsense, while they go to mars and all that.

Please continue to stay in your Lala land