• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuvatha

• Picha lite

• kakatiya

• Bhai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaku telisi membership ki direct gaa offers emi undavu.

But few other ways to save on membership:

Ask a friend to buy a Costco gift card for you. You can use that without a costco membership. If you shop very often this method helps a lot. It used to work for gas as well. Recent gaa aithe gas ki working or not, I am not sure.

If someone in the family or friends want to split their membership costs you can ask them to add you as an additional card holder and both of you can save. 

If not above, take Executive membership even though the cost is $55 more. You get 2% cash back on almost everything you buy at costco. At the end of the year if your cashback is less than $55 or if you wish to downgrade you can ask them to downgrade and they will refund the difference of $55. Once downgraded you cannot use the cash back check they send. 

9 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Naaku telisi membership ki direct gaa offers emi undavu.

But few other ways to save on membership:

Ask a friend to buy a Costco gift card for you. You can use that without a costco membership. If you shop very often this method helps a lot. It used to work for gas as well. Recent gaa aithe gas ki working or not, I am not sure.

If someone in the family or friends want to split their membership costs you can ask them to add you as an additional card holder and both of you can save. 

If not above, take Executive membership even though the cost is $55 more. You get 2% cash back on almost everything you buy at costco. At the end of the year if your cashback is less than $55 or if you wish to downgrade you can ask them to downgrade and they will refund the difference of $55. Once downgraded you cannot use the cash back check they send. 

thanks..executive 110 undi.gold membership 55

waste membership.. shop in Walmart ... I haven't saved anything in Costco, except that I can return electronics after 60 days if I don't like them.. electronics tappa, rest all waste..

and once up on a time tire program was good. But now they are charging high prices for tires as well. and gas price I am getting cheaper outside than Costco..

unless you are going for csotco car insurance, have home and 2 kids... it is not useful.

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

waste membership.. shop in Walmart ... I haven't saved anything in Costco, except that I can return electronics after 60 days if I don't like them.. electronics tappa, rest all waste..

and once up on a time tire program was good. But now they are charging high prices for tires as well. and gas price I am getting cheaper outside than Costco..

unless you are going for csotco car insurance, have home and 2 kids... it is not useful.

I agree wid you bro.. waste membership .. 

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

unless you are going for costco car insurance, have home and 2 kids... it is not useful.

Costco Car Insurance endi bro?

@kakatiya

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

even you are single or family with no kids.. there are lot of things are better buying at Costco IMO, the quality is far better than Walmart items bro. Fruits, Fish, snacks, papers, water, bread, milk, eggs, juices, Detergents ...etc lot of daily use items..  Gas is always 5% cheaper than other places.

11 minutes ago, Hitman said:

even you are single or family with no kids.. there are lot of things are better buying at Costco IMO, the quality is far better than Walmart items bro. Fruits, Fish, snacks, papers, water, bread, milk, eggs, juices, Detergents ...etc lot of daily use items..  Gas is always 5% cheaper than other places.

Exactly..