• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• VizagRocks

• katuri

Top Posters In This Topic

Srn Ramanujam ·
The police and army in US are something which Indians dont like to be in, so they admit US is not their country! which is why the sniper told GET OUT OF MINE
13006619_10153629592268995_7936400934494
Himanshu Vyas
This is insulting!
Indians serve in the American armed forces and the police aplenty. The brother of SC governor, Nikki Haley, has served in the armed forces. U.S. armed forces have Hindu and Sikh chaplains for a reason.
You may be from an IIT but you, sir, are the definition of an idiot.

Joe DeSimone ·
Definitely do not send your children to America, says the guy from the worldwide headquarters of gang rape culture. Give it a rest.
10645251_10150004552801937_4553731092814

San Mann
I think that's a very unfair remark from you. That man is speaking after hearing that his son has been murdered - what's your excuse? When a rape incident occurred in Delhi, it was Indians from all walks of life who took to the streets to protest against it - that's a sign that such acts are against the local culture - but if you want to spin it the other way, then you're really just saying something about yourself.
Like · Reply · 17 · Feb 24, 2017 11:14pm
16508643_1263590590398390_38276406491757
Justin Jose Mathew ·
Once that happened, but we people protested against that issue and makesured the criminals got the maximum punishment which is sentence to death eventhough one of the criminal was a minor ... Now, I wanna see what you gonna do against this and waiting for it.... All I wanna say about your opinion is " go and watch news and literate yourself whats going on in World"

Mike Joseph
If they do not want to come, then don't come. We do not force people to come to our horrible country and the racist hotbed of Olathe, Kansas. If the countries they live in provide them with safety, prosperity and the hope of future, then why would they want to come. We are a hateful nation that kills immigrants and is full of white racists. Why would any sane person want to come here?
12670084_1565513793769030_68455039407231

Abhiraj Gokina
As an Indian, I fully concur with this. People take a risk going to racist hellholes like Kansas. That's why we all settle in Lib states. It's the end of the stick that doesn't bite us back. Now I hate the two party system as much as the other person, but Indians would rather go through Left-Wing hell than Right-Wing hell, not because it's better, but's convienent. The system in New York and California, with all their massive welfware programs and affirmative action reprimands that actually do very little for racial minorites, stilll supports us. In theory.

Could the same be said for a white
person? No, but I don't care about white people, or indian people, or any people. I am a typical American, obsessed with the latest celebrity trends, watching shitty soaps, and slowing killing myself with a high stress dead end job. I don't have time for feel sympathetic for people worlds away. I am told who to feel sympathetic for by my party.

Coming to this country is a gamble in itself. You have the idiotic virtue singallers on the left and the insane religious right tearing this nation apart. Finding a future in this mess is kinda bleak. All thanks to the damned Two-Party system.

34 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

comment endo eyyu eeda

1381976_10200877217955859_596649518_n.jp

Varma Chintalapati
be in your limits
16864263_10103654742149720_7278511334597

Millie Mwihaki
Don't victim blame. Maybe you're saying all this because you think you could have been safe, had you acted differently. You wouldn't have. Some people will hate you, no matter how well behaved you are.

Ee LK evado logic miss ayyadu... american/non-american ani mokam meedha raasi undadhu ra gootle...

aadi matta eedi matta seeki citizenship thechukoni amrican ayithe evadu emi cheyadu anukuntunnademo, repu eedi brown-skin chusi veedni esi 10githe saripoddhi