IT job in INDIA

Fight789

Hi Guys

What are the steps required to get an IT job in INDIA? I am an IT guy working as a software engineer in the USA. 

What kind of documents we have to submit before join in MNC Company like Certificates/Paystubs/Bank account/.....

Please let me know step by step process.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, Fight789 said:

Hi Guys

What are the steps required to get an IT job in INDIA? I am an IT guy working as a software engineer in the USA. 

What kind of documents we have to submit before join in MNC Company like Certificates/Paystubs/Bank account/.....

Thanks,

naukri.com lo resume post cheyyi bro or ask your frnds for internal reference..it works most of the time

but ikkada unnappude offer confirm cheskoni vellu..

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

naukri.com lo resume post cheyyi bro or ask your frnds for internal reference..it works most of the time

but ikkada unnappude offer confirm cheskoni vellu..

Thanks Bro

What documents we have to submit after we get an offer? 

Thanks Bro

it depends on the company..if they dont believe you then they will ask all sorts of documentation.. if not just join anthe but basic ga nee education docs and US work experience references and sometimes your passport for visa copies..

Thanks Bro

Btech + MS certificates originals , prathi employer experience letter(Including from Prof if worked as RA/TA in US) , Contacts of manager at every company worked.

Bangalore lo oka MNC company nannu adigina items

23 minutes ago, Fight789 said:

Hi Guys

Thanks,

monster

naukri websites lo resume post cheyyu..

try to get recommendation letters from previous managers/colleagues

If worked FT get experience letters from the company HR

recent 3 to 6 months pay stubs to justify (if you demand certain salary)

If you worked for any big companies like MS google FB Apple .. try in their offices in India (chances of getting hired are good)

learn how to be a YES MAN to your supervisor.

rest all simple and easy stuff...

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

monster

naukri websites lo resume post cheyyu..

try to get recommendation letters from previous managers/colleagues

If worked FT get experience letters from the company HR

recent 3 to 6 months pay stubs to justify (if you demand certain salary)

If you worked for any big companies like MS google FB Apple .. try in their offices in India (chances of getting hired are good)

learn how to be a YES MAN to your supervisor.

rest all simple and easy stuff...

Thanks Bro

they will ask for your whole experience paystubs, joining letter relieving etc, if you miss one they will say oh we cannot pay that kinda salary becuz u r not a verified person, better keep your paystubs, bank statements w2s and every thing man, and one more thing if u try from US then chances are pretty low. having said that naukri is the best good luck  %$#$

lousiana loo oo OPT candidate vundee H1 ani cheppi big telecome company la work chesee...H1 raka night night ki india ki jump same company bangalore lo vundee

so akkada full time ga joinee salary saripokaaa malli US ki trying ..

3 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

they will ask for your whole experience paystubs, joining letter relieving etc, if you miss one they will say oh we cannot pay that kinda salary becuz u r not a verified person, better keep your paystubs, bank statements w2s and every thing man, and one more thing if u try from US then chances are pretty low. having said that naukri is the best good luck  %$#$

Thanks Bro. I saved it all my paystubs. 

1 hour ago, krishnote3 said:

lousiana loo oo OPT candidate vundee H1 ani cheppi big telecome company la work chesee...H1 raka night night ki india ki jump same company bangalore lo vundee

so akkada full time ga joinee salary saripokaaa malli US ki trying ..

I am not thinking about money Bro

1 hour ago, Fight789 said:

How much package can I expect from India for Software Engineer having 6+ year of ETL & DWH testing experience in the USA?

Minimum 8 Lacs , after that your luck...