Eh One Question -Urgeeent

user789

If Eh One Ext is filed in Premium prior to 31st and say there is RFE before or after 31st and we respond to it after 31st - Would the appl1cation/RFE be still considered as Premium or not since,  the prem1um processing is tempor@rily stopped from April. 

26 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

no...all that are under process by april 3rd are considerd regular and premium money will be returned

m0ney returned enti..nee response ardham kaledhu.

4 minutes ago, user789 said:

ok, thanks..

I meant below

We will continue to premium process Form I-129 H-1B petitions if the petitioner properly filed an associated Form I-907 before April 3, 2017. Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

1. The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before April 3, 2017, and
  2. We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

22 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

I meant below

We will continue to premium process Form I-129 H-1B petitions if the petitioner properly filed an associated Form I-907 before April 3, 2017. Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

1. The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before April 3, 2017, and
  2. We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

Thanks Bro.