IPL Fantasy 2017...

mtkr

24 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

2 cst ki points update avuthai

ninna kaledhu vayya ...even iplt20 dhi e roju morning ayindhi ....soem how they didnt do yesterday...

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

ninna kaledhu vayya ...even iplt20 dhi e roju morning ayindhi ....soem how they didnt do yesterday...

Ipl site lo aduthunava saami

2 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

Uttappa gambir adakapothey kastam kkr ki hence proved today match

whatever happens my prediction is KKr is going to the Final of this IPL

uthappa form ni thengapettaru kkr hes in god form at 3 vadini 4 ki pampicnhi gambir gadu first 6 overs baga aduthadu vadu 1st down ....vallu keep on shifting chetshy odipothahdi ...

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

uthappa form ni thengapettaru kkr hes in god form at 3 vadini 4 ki pampicnhi gambir gadu first 6 overs baga aduthadu vadu 1st down ....vallu keep on shifting chetshy odipothahdi ...

Gautam Gambhir: "I thought we started off really well. I thought me and Robin getting out was the turning point. Credit to Kings XI, they hung in there and never gave us easy runs. I thought the dot balls made a lot of difference. Obviously you want to be smart, you could say I could have opened and Robin could have come in at 3. But we thought Sunil has been hitting the ball well. Maybe we could think of that combination in the coming games. At one stage, we needed 7.5 or 8 an over, taking it to 10 or 11 was the turning point."

1 minute ago, dalapathi said:

why? baagane work out avutundi kada?

ya avutundi kaani aa effect gambhir,uthappa,pandey meeda padutundi .....

14 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Gautam Gambhir: "I thought we started off really well. I thought me and Robin getting out was the turning point. Credit to Kings XI, they hung in there and never gave us easy runs. I thought the dot balls made a lot of difference. Obviously you want to be smart, you could say I could have opened and Robin could have come in at 3. But we thought Sunil has been hitting the ball well. Maybe we could think of that combination in the coming games. At one stage, we needed 7.5 or 8 an over, taking it to 10 or 11 was the turning point."

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

narine gadu enka radu opening ayipoyindhi combination....

Chris lynn gadu vundaga  no need for narine monna blr meeda gelichi workout avvala e match

first time anukunta local bowlers  perforimg very good ...  e roju mohit sharma ki endhuku echaro falthu gallu ...rahul tewatia did it for punjab ...stupid fellows...

22 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ya avutundi kaani aa effect gambhir,uthappa,pandey meeda padutundi .....

start ayindhi ... score updating ....laddu lodhi ...lets see 

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

start ayindhi ... score updating ....laddu lodhi ...lets see 

This is the fastest anyone can update.....

4 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

scores updated....

e roju thondaraga aiyndhi l e...em cheshavo valla tho matladinchi thindaraga chepinchi untavu ....1z6rwo9.gif?1290157511