India vellipodam ani anipistundi.. but velli em cheyali anedi question

Spartan

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

1zzgs3b.jpg

@k2s @tom bhayya @psycopk  help please.

Its okay @Spartan US kante ekkuva sampadinchochu india lo...

manamey em peekalememo anukoni US lo kalam velladeestunnam.. India lo nemo Bcom lo a subject untado teliyanollu millions sampadinchukuntunnaru..

India lo earning money is very easy man...

Just now, BUDDY said:

Lol nuvvu serious ga annavo comedy ga annavo I'm not able to figure out , u have to calculate risk and reward man , ppl get good amounts of money with little risk when it comes to IT

I'm sure if the amount of risk is the same , all our guys would be peddling drugs now @3$% 

*=:

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

@BUDDYPeople can do a lot better with a limited visa in USA when compared to unlimited freedom in India. Visa is not much concern ..

the problem is US ceased to exist as the charming  country that does something amazing

I still think this is blown out of proportion , even with a limited visa like H1 u can't do much there except for working for someone 

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

US lo toilet lu kattey yedhava ayyuntaadu. Trump ki hindu community tarafuna satkaram chesina ghanudu.

anthaku minchi naaku telidu. his daughter is hot.

@3$%  much needed info..thank u

Just now, BUDDY said:

Lol nuvvu serious ga annavo comedy ga annavo I'm not able to figure out , u have to calculate risk and reward man , ppl get good amounts of money with little risk when it comes to IT

I'm sure if the amount of risk is the same , all our guys would be peddling drugs now @3$% 

We already smuggle goods now that it's not risky @3$%

but it's not solely about survival... there are many low risk high paying options if you lick many asses .. but some have the zeal to be different, like Chittinaidu.. may be

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

I still think this is blown out of proportion , even with a limited visa like H1 u can't do much there except for working for someone 

why not take a business multiple visit visa, apply for residence in mexico/panama through small business investment, and run a business from the US?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

why not take a business multiple visit visa, apply for residence in mexico/panama through small business investment, and run a business from the US?

Options are unlimited , only thing is u have to be willing to go for them @3$%

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

Quality of life is enough .. some times working for someone is good if you really love the job. Eventually any worker will work for consumers.

And many jobs are not even there in India when it comes to core

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

except most dont have the capital to start a business...its easy to become a millionaire if u are already a millionaire

Just now, siru said:

except most dont have the capital to start a business...its easy to become a millionaire if u are already a millionaire

I don't think it requires million dollar investment. I think panama gives residence for just 50k, if you hire yourself and apply for residence as employment. I'm not completely sure. I heard about it when I was there for holiday.

mexico does too.