Pawan Kalyan Three Marriages Behind Reason | Nandini | Renu Desai | Anna Lezheneva

vendetta

15 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

time baaguntey for me no limit..........+-

ikkada okallu dorakkey Hasta prayogam chesukuntu bratikestunnam. neeku no limit aa baa

When ever I watch renu desai's interviews I feel bad for her...she is still in love with him...she was young and naive PK tho parichayam ainapudu...she is a sensible woman

17 minutes ago, vendetta said:

yedi yemaina pavankalyan is bangaram man

24 carats gold pk

24 carats neeku veskodaniki

24 carrots manaku thinadaniki ready podama long drive?

3 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

When ever I watch renu desai's interviews I feel bad for her...she is still in love with him...she was young and naive PK tho parichayam ainapudu...she is a sensible woman

still she seems to be sensible, renu interview chusaka anpinchindi enduku divorce ki velaru asaalu ani videos chustunte idi kanpinchindi 

55 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

+1

She must not have courage to talk against him too having a kid as kid need father and also PK ki unna following ki batakanivvaru kuda if she talks against him

Prema to interview lo she talked as if she made a mistake marrying PK though and that she made mistakes working free helping for his movies as she never thought she would be in situation she is now...she is a very genuine loving wife who got a surprise of lifetime