Work life and personal life

samaja_varagamana

8 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Ayithe neeku citizen ship vachaka open cheyyi baa kotha disco.. 

Manaku citizenship ledu. Anduke kada Univ ki anta value istuna. Vundi vunte pedaga patinchukonevadini kadu MIT or some public univ. 

We desis have no option other than staying in job and work for someone. For that we need degree from good Univ, which we can use in connections, career events, and reputation to stay in job

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• samaja_varagamana

• icecreamZ

If we get a chance to study at world class institutions and we have a short mind, It's as good as useless. 

You go to Harvard and think like a coward, Even Harvard comes down to a NPU SVU levels..

With my personal experience, In better places of education, the environment itself is highly sanitised. People have fresh thoughts, you can expect almost everyone to be with positive and in high spirits. If one person with a short and silly mind join ayina waste ae..

I have seen IIT'ans wasting their quality education because they could not think beyond the box with a short mind..at the same time, people who could think of possibilities and thinkof life beyind settlement, better education helps them a lot.

8 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

lol....idhi ridiculous bro....mana desis kosam evaru em favours cheyalsina pani ledhu.....

and those IVY league universities are not biased towards country or origin....they just need best performing people to attend their schools.

mana desis ki career perfect ga undali ante...first skills undali....konchum basic fundamental sciences lo minimum expertise undadli ( if you are talking about stem jobs)

java JDK ki JRE ki JVM ki theda theliyani senior most junior java developers vasthunantha kaalam....ilanti desi stories common eh :D

Vuncle first clarify this. Are you talking about people in general or are you talking about desis who came to US for higher education? There is big difference.

I am talking from desis perspective.  

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If we get a chance to study at world class institutions and we have a short mind, It's as good as useless. 

You go to Harvard and think like a coward, Even Harvard comes down to a NPU SVU levels..

With my personal experience, In better places of education, the environment itself is highly sanitised. People have fresh thoughts, you can expect almost everyone to be with positive and in high spirits. If one person with a short and silly mind join ayina waste ae..

I have seen IIT'ans wasting their quality education because they could not think beyond the box with a short mind..at the same time, people who could think of possibilities and thinkof life beyind settlement, better education helps them a lot.

kevvv keka our mind is an institution ani correct ga chepav .............but a colleges lo unna vala thought process verey dimension lo untadi bhayya mostly but kontha mandi untaru le weak ga 

19 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Manaku citizenship ledu. Anduke kada Univ ki anta value istuna. Vundi vunte pedaga patinchukonevadini kadu MIT or some public univ. 

We desis have no option other than staying in job and work for someone. For that we need degree from good Univ, which we can use in connections, career events, and reputation to stay in job

baa do you think Univ or Citizenship matters if you want to pursue your dreams(what ever) atleast in IT. 

Defense aeronautical side ayithe citizenship mandatory.

whats your area of interest btw?

10 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa do you think Univ or Citizenship matters if you want to pursue your dreams(what ever) atleast in IT. 

nu mundhu after marriage effects cheppu man

20 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

It does matter. My dream is to start an IoT firm. But I cannot just quit my current job due to h1b regulations. So dropped that idea. Now looking for opportunities in strategy. For that you need to have degree in MBA. And those strategy firms only go to some Univ. And we all know what those Univs are. 

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

200 years old univ ivi avg ga and I don't think they will become obsolete in next 10 decades . Inka enta sepatiki ITU ki Svu ki manavAllu targeting .. well I respect your opinion but can't agree

enti svu ante antha seep aa

34 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

IT kakapoyina chaduvukodaniki kuda it matters right?

I have interest to do MBA from wharton or harvard..now fulltime mba cheyalante i should quit job..h1b proble,m..GC problem so quit cheyalenu...admission vachina i should think of 1000 logistics before i accept it..paiga 100-150k loan 

Citizen ayite i will quit job without second thought..

Konni companies admission vachaka ivy league lo sponsor chestayi for education and expect u to work for them for 2-3 years after graduation ...mana h1 status to how all this possible ? 

At least in my opinion..yes legal status does matter to pursue dreams 

7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

IT kakapoyina chaduvukodaniki kuda it matters right?

I have interest to do MBA from wharton or harvard..now fulltime mba cheyalante i should quit job..h1b proble,m..GC problem so quit cheyalenu...admission vachina i should think of 1000 logistics before i accept it..paiga 100-150k loan 

Citizen ayite i will quit job without second thought..

Konni schools admission vachaka ivy league lo sponsor chestayi for education and expect u to work for them for 2-3 years after graduation ...mana h1 status to how all this possible ? 

At least in my opinion..yes legal status does matter to pursue dreams 

Just sent you message

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Deniki ivy league varaku vellakarledu...i have a 2nd cousin who got admission into decent school...i saw her growing and knew tanakantha capacity ledu to study in that school  ani...cheppina a school ki came...1st sem failed all 3 subjects...i told her dad ...inka chalu pelli cheyandi waste chestunnaru money ani..didn't listen as typical dad...he thought mirandaru velli chaduvukoni sampadistunnaru kullu ma ammayi piki vaste type lo thought...2nd sem 2 subjects failed..i was giving advice so stopped calling me...lied to parents that she passed...she was already in probation...3rd sem all subjects failed and was kicked off from school....then into status issue so came into touch...i even told then to go back and get married and come back...she literally wasted 40k$..vinaledu dokku univ lo accreditation kuda leni univ lo she graduated now opt extn issue...

Bottom line we will know if we are capable of studying there...saying this konta exp undi with interest e age lo chaduvukundam anukunevallaki a capacities lekunda foolish ga anta invest cheyaru...ROI for us is career set ane kada eppudu chadivedi