Work life and personal life

samaja_varagamana

16 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Akasame haddu but etu egaralo evadiki telvadu. Anduke Univ chala imp

Ade MIT lo student ayite, ne class mates, professors, and libraries help you put in right track. Oka class attend ayite chalu, next day you are ready to write a kernel. Anta effective ga vutundi content and teaching. 

lol..... aa classes motham recorded unnayi nenu ichina link lo.....oka multi threaded program rasi try cheyyi....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• samaja_varagamana

• icecreamZ

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

lol..... aa classes motham recorded unnayi nenu ichina link lo.....oka multi threaded program rasi try cheyyi....

Its not about learning subject alone...elite universities lo vache exposure levels different..online classes lo u cant get that right? subject okkati ki elite join avvakkarledu avg univ lo kuda nerchukovachu if we have determination to learn

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Its not about learning subject alone...elite universities lo vache exposure levels different..online classes lo u cant get that right? subject okkati ki elite join avvakkarledu avg univ lo kuda nerchukovachu if we have determination to learn

aa exposure ento ikkada veyyi konni examples tho....

Just now, icecreamZ said:

I just gave one example uncle. Everything is not available MIT opencourse ware. Especially the high quality graduate level courses 

aa exposure ento ikkada veyyi konni examples tho....

You hang out with people who has high IQ

Networking 

You get to interact with people from different cultures , different backgrounds and nationalities

college reputation will get u interviews 

Campus placements with high pay packages for freshers 

Initial impression...yale MIT harvard anagane better impression vadu ni work telekapoyina 

Future lo inko Phd or ms cheyalante admission ki kuda help avutundi

Can't argue but seeing my cousins who studied in ivy league schools  i constantly have that desire knowing the difference...my personal  interest finally 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Networking 

You get to interact with people from different cultures , different backgrounds and nationalities

Initial impression...yale MIT harvard anagane better impression vadu ni work telekapoyina 

Can't argue but seeing my cousins who studied in ivy league schools  i constantly have that desire knowing the difference...my personal  interest finally 

*=:

Also add case studies, group projects and exchange of great ideas.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Networking 

I am arguing....I am trying to understand your perception of brand name in education institutes.

okappudu..... ilanti knowledge / high IQ people ni access chetaniki kastam ayyedhi....ippudu its super easy. 

ofcourse...even if they are accessible...people may not have enough understanding / interest to access that knowledge / high IQ people.

example nenu velli quantum computing researcher tho matladithe...naku em artham avvadhu.... similar ga...advanced avionics books / courses chesthe artham avvadhu...

same reason tho...naku 20 years try chesina aa fields lo nannu ye college lo admission ki theskoru...

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

*=:

Also add case studies, group projects and exchange of great ideas.

there are ton of ways to interact with experts or high IQ people with same interests.

inko 5 years lo ivanni obsolete ayipothayi...... BTW...all the top university's students / researchers are not born / made in those universities.

they were already made before the university and they were just invited there to interact with each other.

I am arguing....I am trying to understand your perception of brand name in education institutes.

okappudu..... ilanti knowledge / high IQ people ni access chetaniki kastam ayyedhi....ippudu its super easy. 

ofcourse...even if they are accessible...people may not have enough understanding / interest to access that knowledge / high IQ people.

example nenu velli quantum computing researcher tho matladithe...naku em artham avvadhu.... similar ga...advanced avionics books / courses chesthe artham avvadhu...

same reason tho...naku 20 years try chesina aa fields lo nannu ye college lo admission ki theskoru...

Agree but that's my preference and personal interest .  I would be proud to get into a school like that than searching for people with high IQ . I would get degree also opportunities. People do what they like finally based on their opinions .

high IQ ante other categories lo kadu uncle. SVU lo CS program students vs MIT lo CS program students IQ. Their thinking and problem solving skills are completely different. IQ is not just factor. Athanu chepadu kada, vere chala reason

MIT degree vunte firms venta padatayi. Eh okati chalada career ki?

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Agree but that's my preference and personal interest .  I would be proud to get into a school like that than searching for people with high IQ . I would get degree also opportunities. People do what they like finally based on their opinions .

nice....its never late anukunta....you can work to build a superstar resume ...all the top institutes would absolutely love to have their name associated with you.

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Networking 

Dani valla manaku kotha ideas puttukosthayi antava kotha ideas ravu antava okavela vallatho hang out kakapothe just asking anthee... bcos naku anth idea ledu veeti meedaa.. 

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

there are ton of ways to interact with experts or high IQ people with same interests.

inko 5 years lo ivanni obsolete ayipothayi...... BTW...all the top university's students / researchers are not born / made in those universities.

they were already made before the university and they were just invited there to interact with each other.

200 years old univ ivi avg ga and I don't think they will become obsolete in next 10 decades . Inka enta sepatiki ITU ki Svu ki manavAllu targeting .. well I respect your opinion but can't agree