Stop using TANA Funds for personal legal defense. Stop elections immediately till the courts clear membership Voting rights.

Hitman

Dear Family Members of TANA GENERAL BODY:

By now you all may have read my first two e mails sent to you. I know that I did write those  in a lengthy form,  taxing your memory, stressing your reading culture, stretching your imagination, consuming your precious time, disturbing your peace and pace, above all, scared you all of my future possible verbose. May I assure and promise you all,  that my future e mails, henceforward would be short and custom tailored to the rights, protection and preservation of all our families future under the community umbrella, we all call TANA.

I am fully aware that our lives are subject to constant pressures of myriad stresses and strains both from within and without. Our disposable time and incomes as well are to be optimized to reach our personal, family, individual and collective goals.

Whatever, I may have written, am writing and may write, with all your generosity, favor, permission and as one of you, behind me, I am compelled with your mighty strength and support, to address the positive aspects of taking our TANA from the negatives, haunting us all
This is an open forum and may I beg of all of you to express openly and in good faith, your valuable suggestions to dispel certain myths, to defend those in community work and to oppose and fight tooth and nail against those who have brought dishonor, much discredit and spread gloom over our us all.

May I take this opportunity via this particular e mail to share with you all, in a truly fraternal and humble spirit, a few bullet points, that must be addressed immediately and must be responded to vehemently opposing certain autocratic, dictatorial, undemocratic, etc.,ways violating the spirit as well as the letter of our (TANA) bylaws and objectives.

The e mails you want to send to expressing your strong opposition,  would be provided at the end of this letter.

Point Number One. Two lawsuits are slapped by the honest, conscientious and evidence based group or individual targeting the individuals either directly accused or some were implied due to their official status.

TANA is not sued. Hence, no funds from any account should be touched, tampered with or transferred into to defend themselves.

Point Number Two. One of the law suits with over 220 pages specifically accuses present leadership of illegally certifying about 7000 life members, forced, manipulated, illegally paid dues or for the sake of steering, manipulating, skewing, as it used to be the case, and history speaks volumes to this deliberately planned, fraudulent and criminal clandestine process.

Under any circumstances, the planned ELECTION, though strongly opposed by many within the leadership, due to the rush in certification, lack of transparency and honest accountability, was brushed aside for the gainful power of a few that are either accused, within and without of TANA's  present leadership, can move forward no matter if the ballots are mailed or not.

This is the law of the land and the courts will not permit. If forcefully conducted, these results might be pronounced null and void, wasting over $75,000 of our funds otherwise would give a second chance in life to thousands in our community service arena.
On Moral grounds , if there are any such in circulation today, the ELECTIONS MUST BE STOPPED till the clouds clear on the 7000 recent voters added in a couple of weeks.

With the resounding voice of the General Body, giving a clarion call, drowning the runaway and tainted leaders of us, madly  marching ahead, this power of GB's Social Media will over power those, while empowering the soul and awakening the conscience of TANA.

Finally, even if that does not work, our plaintiffs, acting on our behalf, can and must get a simple injunction in court of law against the desperate desperadoes. 

This is our immediate and imminent goal. Our work is cut out. Every member of TANA family must arise, awake and let the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS BE FORCED TO LISTEN TO US AND DEFEND OUR RUGHTS (GB) and DO WHAT THEIR OFFICE IS CALLING FOR AND NOT USE THE PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS OR PERSONAL JUDGEMENTS.

Send your email protests to the following three mails.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

DO NOT FEAR.

Peace, good health, safety and happiness to all your families.

Raja Karnam

[email protected]

Ph: 215-431-6687