Did anyone shipped car recently - any tips ? Uship good? plz help

kiladi bullodu

em pettina trunk lo pettu. vadiki kanapadithe theseyamani chepthadu (depends on person to person). I dont know Uship. Recent ga direct express auto transport lo chesa, cheaper than most other companies. Emi gethalu padaledu. 

21 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

thanks in advance

should we remove all the personl items in car?

Uship gurinchi any reviews?

uship vaadi charge kooda vuntadhi bro.....better deal directly with transport company itself bro

23 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

thanks in advance

should we remove all the personl items in car?

Uship gurinchi any reviews?

i did once from FL to CA.. 700 in cash teskunnadu..

7 minutes ago, Reddy86 said:

em pettina trunk lo pettu. vadiki kanapadithe theseyamani chepthadu (depends on person to person). I dont know Uship. Recent ga direct express auto transport lo chesa, cheaper than most other companies. Emi gethalu padaledu. 

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

uship vaadi charge kooda vuntadhi bro.....better deal directly with transport company itself bro

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

i did once from FL to CA.. 700 in cash teskunnadu..

thank you guys ikkada edo auto transport undhi will check with him no website and no reviews

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Bhayya.. enduku 200 kosam risk.. go with uShip, they provide insurance coverage.

5 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

thank you guys ikkada edo auto transport undhi will check with him no website and no reviews

actually this is always a 3rd party thing man...oka broker untadu..vadu bid vestadu nee req and drivers will bid for ur car and transaport and the broker will send you all the bids..and its your choice to pick what you want..

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

actually this is always a 3rd party thing man...oka broker untadu..vadu bid vestadu nee req and drivers will bid for ur car and transaport and the broker will send you all the bids..and its your choice to pick what you want..

yep ippufey video chusa

baa car lo anni items petkuni ship cheyinchukuntaru andaru full packed pedtharu car.......without items car ship cheyinchamani ani ante u shld look for other options

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

baa car lo anni items petkuni ship cheyinchukuntaru andaru full packed pedtharu car.......without items car ship cheyinchamani ani ante u shld look for other options

dikkumalina labor visa meeda vachinava ra...kakkurthi gadi laga unnav..

100 pounds kanna car trunk lo pettakudadu and some drivers oka box back seat lo unte light tesukuntaru...i did once from East coast to west ..car was delivered before scheduled time