Hot hot eh four ead hot news . Thaja vaartha

Agamkishtayya

super comments

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Everywhere I turn in the Wash DC region I see immigrants stocking grocery shelves, prepping food in restaurants, cleaning high-end office buildings to make the daily work place attractive, building buildings--in other words, facilitating the lives of middle and upper class communities from Arlington to Annapolis. NOW, we want to send back educated wives of H1B visa holders who are business owners or want to be??? Is this the 21st century version of Jeff Sessions' southern strategy -- keep them gals barefoot and pregnant back in their home countries? Honestly, we have the MOST ignorant cabinet and appointed officials of any time in the past 50 years.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• Quickgun_murugan

• TampaChinnodu

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

super comments

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Everywhere I turn in the Wash DC region I see immigrants stocking grocery shelves, prepping food in restaurants, cleaning high-end office buildings to make the daily work place attractive, building buildings--in other words, facilitating the lives of middle and upper class communities from Arlington to Annapolis. NOW, we want to send back educated wives of H1B visa holders who are business owners or want to be??? Is this the 21st century version of Jeff Sessions' southern strategy -- keep them gals barefoot and pregnant back in their home countries? Honestly, we have the MOST ignorant cabinet and appointed officials of any time in the past 50 years.

giphy.gif

Our economy does not work without a steady supply of immigrants to innovate and pay taxes. The reality is that robots are more likely to take your job than another human or a trade agreement. Automation, AI, 3D printing and blockchain are about to change forever change our way of life and no one in power is taking it seriously. The tired old arguments of blaming minorities, immigrants and China are foolish and dangerous.

For the record, if you're the spouse of anybody on any kind of permit or visa that allows them to study or work in Canada, you can work for the entire duration of your spouse's permit (and if they apply for upgraded status you can continue to work until the decision is made, even if the permit or visa expires). We would call that "taking personal responsibility" and contributing to your own support while you're here. 

Funny how the so-called "party of personal responsibility" in the US thinks that's a bad thing.

if it was so wonderful that she gave up a lucrative career in India and stayed here for !11 years to work. Give me a break, H$ visas are a mess, tech companies use them for cheap labor

If I were in their shoes I would be very worried 

I wonder how many US citizens over all will be unemployed as a result when the businesses like this one has to close

The H1 to green card process is too long, especially if you are from certain countries. If the goal is attract and retain the best and brightest, it is not working. Naturalization is a lot easier in places like Canada and Australia compared to the US. Someone leaving the US after spending a decade on H1B is not good for this country. You are basically sending a well trained, highly skilled and productive individual back to their country to start a competing business. Immigrants pay taxes, buy homes, save and spend their money here.

sollu news, nothing is going to happen on April 3rd, the article is just a writer's opinion, CNN, WashingtonPost, NY times are pissed against this admin so they are trying to create a stir on everything, before when fighting for h4ead when we approached media no one responded but today without asking they are highlighting the plight of h1b's. At the max if DHS doesnt respond by April 3rd, judge will mostly set a date for next hearing, either he can accept the case or say no standing, also he will decide on IV whether they can accepted as defender if govt doesnt file a reply on April 3rd, worst cast scenario it will go to lower court if judge accepts the case n it will be a long process taking anywhere from months to years before a final verdict comes. most likely scenario is govt is going to submit the same documentation as previous time n judge wont accept the case. 

6 minutes ago, KothaHero said:

sollu news, nothing is going to happen on April 3rd, the article is just a writer's opinion, CNN, WashingtonPost, NY times are pissed against this admin so they are trying to create a stir on everything, before when fighting for h4ead when we approached media no one responded but today without asking they are highlighting the plight of h1b's. At the max if DHS doesnt respond by April 3rd, judge will mostly set a date for next hearing, either he can accept the case or say no standing, also he will decide on IV whether they can accepted as defender if govt doesnt file a reply on April 3rd, worst cast scenario it will go to lower court if judge accepts the case n it will be a long process taking anywhere from months to years before a final verdict comes. most likely scenario is govt is going to submit the same documentation as previous time n judge wont accept the case. 

doubt it.

2 minutes ago, KothaHero said:

looks like you are routing for h4eab cancellation, good luck with your hatred

I am just stating odds. google sessions and h4. you will know.