• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• Quickgun_murugan

• TampaChinnodu

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Travel ban was more tougher than this. And it happened.

You probably dont know that fed judge from hawaii blocked it and extended it recently

1 minute ago, speedracer said:

You probably dont know that fed judge from hawaii blocked it and extended it recently

I do know it. I was talking about if trump can think about implementing travel ban then h4 ead is nothing before that.

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I do know it. I was talking about if trump can think about implementing travel ban then h4 ead is nothing before that.

H4 ead passed the rule making process and previous litigation against it was struck down. Bringing it down is hard task but not impossible if administration is so persistent about it. 

3 minutes ago, speedracer said:

H4 ead passed the rule making process and previous litigation against it was struck down. Bringing it down is hard task but not impossible if administration is so persistent about it. 

Trump Govt asked for 60 days to defend H4 EAD case against Save Jobs organization. It is a strange situation since Obama administration defended it , But no one knows what Trump govt will do. So immigration voice org asked to join the case ( I am assuming they don't have confidence on Trump Administration ). But court declined immigration voice request. So assuming Trump govt wont defend the H4 EAD , No one knows what will court order next. I don't think anyone has any clue about this. So anything can happen. It will be the court decision.