premium processing info

srshb445

hi all, just want to ask this......usual ga h1 petition ni premium ki upgrade cheste, online case status change avutada, will it say that your case has been upgraded to premium ani....initial ga processing lo untadi......preimum ki upgrade cheska, will the online case status changes or will it be the same........plz evarina e info cheppandi

ok thx for the info baa......i am trying to know if mine is upgraded or not. employer told it is upgraded and sent the cheque. but ippati varuku online status lo reflect avvaledu, so i thought of asking abt that

1 hour ago, srshb445 said:

hi all, just want to ask this......usual ga h1 petition ni premium ki upgrade cheste, online case status change avutada, will it say that your case has been upgraded to premium ani....initial ga processing lo untadi......preimum ki upgrade cheska, will the online case status changes or will it be the same........plz evarina e info cheppandi

status em change kadhu kani if you have case alerts you will get one and lawyers will get e-mail notification 

NewsFlash! Delays in Issuing eMail Receipts for Premium Processing Cases

The Nebraska Service Center (NSC) advised the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) today that it is taking longer than normal to issue receipt notices via eMail for petitions filed requesting premium processing.

Read more: https://goo.gl/w390Wn