Do H4s deserve EAD ?

ssis89

8 hours ago, ssis89 said:

"nuvvu invest chesi green card kottu man, nobody is stopping you from investing 500k and taking GC in 6 months."

Good point uncle.. ppl like me need to invest 500k (after already expending for a Masters degree frm reputable university) while H4 folks need to spend khaali time on Bharatmatrimony to woo a girl or guy of their samajika vargam..%$#$

(lets face it, 80 percent of them marry complete strangers enticed by the benefits of life in USA)

Bro there something called choice ..vallaki comfortable kada .. neeku comfortable vunnadi chusuko

18 minutes ago, phatposts said:

If there is a different work visa program that entitles them to work with certain restrictions I am fine with it. If your spouse has a ton of flexibility that plays a nice spot in your family. If there is a work authorization with a load of restrictions then again coolie situation ee ga. The most important thing is the spouse's EAD depends on the H1B holder's status. 

Slightly off topic: Right now even if the H1B holder switched jobs and the past employer revoked 140 the spouse is enjoying the EAD benefits. This gives the H1B holder's spouse (EAD holder) to enjoy the benefits. This is a grey area which has not been looked at seriously. If the H4 EAD lives long this is one aspect they will tighten ani naa feeling. If that (or something similar) happens the H1B holder will be under more pressure to keep the spouse's work status alive without any interruptions as well. Adi oka hypothetical situation I could think of. Adi serious gaa alochistene neeku oka ibbandi kanapdutundi. Ala chala losugulu pettaru anuko, inka enduku EAD?

Asalu EAD valla nashta potondi low hanging jobs, people who have been managing all these days without much needed skill. Vaallaki skill unna kooda vaallu skill avasaram leni positions lo nettukostunnaru. QA/BA/Tools lo super candidates untaru. Eee hypocrites enduku grow  avvaledo none of my business. Manollu eppudoo edo oka lolli pedutune untaru. Idi varaku 5 jobs padithe okka candidate unde vaadu naa technology lo. Over 4-5 years regular competetion & Infy/CTS/Wipro/TCS ekkuvayyi each job ki 5 people undi billing padindi and competetion perigindi. Idi varakati kante nenu ekkuva kashta padali ani veella andarini tittukuntoo unte naaku ela? I have shown more skills and started using/doing more marketing avenues. Kaasta slow & steady pace lo velte eppudaina confident gaa untav. Em peekakunda anni chetiloki ravali ante always self insufficient gaa aipotam. EAD teeseyyali ane prativaadu vaalla spouse ki work permit kavali ante plate tippestaru. 

Dude, nee mahabharatham lo em maatladhu neek ayna clarity undha?

If you read my post, I haven't mentioned anything about job competition with H4 people in this post.. they are not in my league and simply do not have the skills to compete with me or people like me...

7 minutes ago, pavone said:

Which is why you shld stop crying on others and focus on your life..

But I am not depending on any person who is dependable for the sole purpose of work authorization in a free country..so how is it pertinent to me?

3 minutes ago, ssis89 said:

Dude, nee mahabharatham lo em maatladhu neek ayna clarity undha?

If you read my post, I haven't mentioned anything about job competition with H4 people in this post.. they are not in my league and simply do not have the skills to compete with me or people like me...

So you think no h4 is good enough and has more skills than you? Dude, You dont know all the h4s in the US and their capabilities. You are such an ignorant and arrogant person.. dont worry karma is going to takecare of you..

6 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

Bro there something called choice ..vallaki comfortable kada .. neeku comfortable vunnadi chusuko

Adhey adhey....seeking strip clubgiphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ssis89 said:

But I am not depending on any person who is dependable for the sole purpose of work authorization in a free country..so how is it pertinent to me?

Ask the law makers who created these rules and not the people with their only option to work..

1 hour ago, ssis89 said:

LMAo satti...I don't understand your labor language... but looks like mee Avida meedha dependent you are%$#$... Try to atleast make good use of your EAD bicham@3$%..

Peace out bud

hehe...  nenu EAD aaaa, daaa raa ninnu gay marriage cheskuntaa appudu nuvvu nenu ichey EAD meeda batakochu

if ur a fudgepacker i dont mind 

anthey kaani evadooo rule ni follow ayyi baagupadipothuntey kadupu manta thoo orchukolekapothunnav 

neeku aa idea raaledanaa , leka nee ethics macha lenivana?

idantha enduku aalochisthaav cheppu chill and peace out

8 hours ago, pavone said:

H4 ante family a ra howle.. f1, h1 pake pettochu kani h4 pettakudadha ra badcow?? Evadichadu ra aa right meeku??

Aa walmart jobs kuda h4eads chesthunnaru ani edusthunnaru kada ra.. india lo baaga balisi untav andhuke walmart lo job chesevallu cheap ga kanipisthunnaru howle ga.. nelanti pake gallaki taatha coming up with 130k.. pack up chesukoni ready ga undu 

Fake ani evadu chepadu ra @thula katta ga, India ki 10gey amway products ammukora 

How did I miss this disco...?

Naa favourite topic abba idi..

anduke shukravaram mandu tagukuntu kusunte ilantivi chala miss aitham..

my answer id...NO..H4's doesnt deserve EAD  @Luke emantav kaka ? Niku baaga telvale isontivi

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

my answer id...NO..H4's doesnt deserve EAD  @Luke emantav kaka ? Niku baaga telvale isontivi

h1b meeda c2c lo jobs vasthalevu chala mandiki. h4 ead is a job killer aunu anna kadu anna.

Ani nenu epudo chepanu...evaru vinaledu..!!!

h4 ead is the real job killer..it makes rich richer and leaves the struggling to destitute levels..

Ban H4 EAD...its killing 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

langa gallu edupu eppudu unta ne untadi edo oka topic meedha