For Here or to Go?

FIGHTER

4 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

Go after MS or first h1

@3$%

so POE lo I will do MS here and go anaala ms poragallu

H1s emo .. I will work for this H1 and I will go back.. anaala?

39 minutes ago, FIGHTER said:

*L({}

Entry level FT vallu and level I lo wages submit chese TCS, Wipro, Infosys type WITCH companies and level I lo wages chese mestrilu andaru assam..bl@st

"If a petitioner designates a position as a Level I, entry-level position, for example, such an assertion will likely contradict a claim that the proffered position is particularly complex, specialized, or unique compared to other positions within the same occupation"

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/nativedocuments/PM-6002-0142-H-1BComputerRelatedPositionsRecission.pdf

More than 62% of the cases are level I from the graph below..

H1BData.jpg

39 minutes ago, FIGHTER said:

Entry level FT vallu and level I lo wages submit chese TCS, Wipro, Infosys type WITCH companies and level I lo wages chese mestrilu andaru assam..bl@st

"If a petitioner designates a position as a Level I, entry-level position, for example, such an assertion will likely contradict a claim that the proffered position is particularly complex, specialized, or unique compared to other positions within the same occupation"

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/nativedocuments/PM-6002-0142-H-1BComputerRelatedPositionsRecission.pdf

More than 62% of the cases are level I from the graph below..

H1BData.jpg