Dakshinadhi nalla jatheeyulu anna uttaradhi kashayam mp

TOM_BHAYYA

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

Ila enni countries chestaru man with open borders ayithe okay but still local vs immigrants issues vastayi... 

mari thambis ni why targeting man? nee jeevitham lo thambis tho maatladaava, without judging them? keep quiet man. comedy ki antey okay gaani. I know people don't joke about thambis. 

thambis are perfectly capable, of living harmoniously with everyone. In fact, they'll even take the lead in forming the union, while setting the framework for that union without trampling on other's rights. They just don't want to be bothered in their state. that's all.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Hercules

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nenu eppudo cheppa...BJP bajana suicidal ani.....north gallu hinduthwa antunnarani kondaru south bakth gallu kuda bhajana lo join ayindru..guddi ga flow lo....

sa.gif

Basically, this Tarun ahole's opinion is in fact BJP's opinion, as they dont have polical might in south barring Karnataka, and don't even sense it in any foreseeable future...

Basic ga South ante ee BloJabParty ki Jealous raaa..

8.gif

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

mari thambis ni why targeting man? nee jeevitham lo thambis tho maatladaava, without judging them? keep quiet man. comedy ki antey okay gaani. I know people don't joke about thambis. 

thambis are perfectly capable, of living harmoniously with everyone. In fact, they'll even take the lead in forming the union, while setting the framework for that union without trampling on other's rights. They just don't want to be bothered in their state. that's all.

sri lanka janalu different story telling harmonium lu guitarla gurinchi aravam pithrey vi nuvvey cheppali yack thugallery_8818_6_385253.gif

Just now, Hercules said:

sri lanka janalu different story telling harmonium lu guitarla gurinchi aravam pithrey vi nuvvey cheppali yack thu

lol. neeku telisindi 1% aithey, nee build up emo 10000%. nee chethha antha nee chamcha batch ki cheppu ko po. 

Okay lets assume all 5 south states will form a country, what will be the official language I am pretty much sure Tamils will try to impose Tamil on the rest just like Northies want to impose Hindi on us now. Everyone is not rajaji man.. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. neeku telisindi 1% aithey, nee build up emo 10000%. nee chethha antha nee chamcha batch ki cheppu ko po. 

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif music start

Just now, micxas said:

Okay lets assume all 5 south states will form a country, what will be the official language I am pretty much sure Tamils will try to impose Tamil on the rest just like Northies want to impose Hindi on us now. Everyone is not rajaji man.. 

this shows that you know nothing about thambis. don't judge thambis by comparing yourself with the worst thambi you've encountered.

listen to stalwarts like karunanidhi, jayalalitha, and even several upcoming leaders from other parties. No one will say that they want to impose their language on other states. Their leaders are not stupid man. inspite of what you think about them. Not for nothing, they run among the best states in country. That should count for something.

rajaji was a hindutva person. he's irrelevant in today's TN. 

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Blind opposition without any facts  

so now I should write an essay about how 2g auctions, and the auctions currently conducted by bjp are similar? also coal, where BJP tried to follow CAG model, and failed to attract bids, and had to revert to MMS model (which is called a scam)?

okay. I'll do that. Let me see how much you know about 2g scam. tell me in detail where the actual scam is. Otherwise why should I waste my time with 'facts' to someone who blindly supports BJP?

this shows that you know nothing about thambis. don't judge thambis by comparing yourself with the worst thambi you've encountered.

listen to stalwarts like karunanidhi, jayalalitha, and even several upcoming leaders from other parties. No one will say that they want to impose their language on other states. Their leaders are not stupid man. inspite of what you think about them. Not for nothing, they run among the best states in country. That should count for something.

dani peru em peru chinnama na hahagallery_8818_6_385253.gif tamil nadu ni shake chesindi gallery_8818_6_385253.gif best state anta love da

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

revolutions are not planned, brother. Nobody sits at a table and decides okay.. 1) and then 2) and then 3)...

South India is an idea, an option. Doesn't mean it has to form. The current problem is fighting for fair share of southern states. By questioning the idea itself, what are you trying to achieve, other than doing chamcha for Delhi?

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

dani peru em peru chinnama na haha tamil nadu ni shake chesindi best state anta love da

neeku reality tho pani ledhu ani telusu ley. nee world aey veru. nee chamcha batch inka digaledha?

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

hindutva aithe irrelevant aa abba me maulana mecca makdeys antha pedda pathivrathala? ma desam ki bicham ethaniki vachindru ra merugallery_8818_6_385253.gif india land kavala, india food kavala, india spices kavala, india gold kavala kani india roots hinduism voddu arey pichi pune ne edupu castes mida dani mida eduvu dharmam ki a daridrapu caste system ki link ledu! nek moksham ante ardam ayye maturity raledu life ki inka, so hinduism ni anta eddi pappu laga tesi padeyaku, nek mokshaniki aina denikina final destination adey. manshi blood wine ayindinta arey grapeman endi, inkodemo ayesha ni 6 years ki pelli cheskundanta adi gurinchi chepanithale nakgallery_8818_6_385253.gif

ilanti illa puvvu religions ye countries mida padi ruddutunte asal ye restriction leni hinduism mida padi edustunav endi ra babu