Dakshinadhi nalla jatheeyulu anna uttaradhi kashayam mp

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

picha pune bjp lekunte kashmir assam ayedi pakistan inka kavali antu occupy chesedi. bjp is the lesser evil.

dude, drop it man. you are so stupid, that I only use you as a punching bag. 

Plus, occasionally glancing what you write, it all seems so similar to what I write. You may have a serious case of low self esteem because you want to abuse me for what I write, while writing it yourself elsewhere.. I generally avoid talking to such losers.

go find your chamcha batch man.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• micxas

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Hercules

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. chillara arguments brother. these have nothing to do with potential south indian union. Its very likely to happen. 

you don't represent all telugus. may be telugus feel differently from you. may be not. who know.

Yeah.. but   a single case in UP can turn a nation into intolerance brigade... but when hundreds of Native Telugu students faces issue thats chillara..Our native language is very important to us than foreign religion whatever it is...

I am sure not all telugus share this opinion but it's the right thing to do thats what I am cared about. While you care more on economic issues in a way to highlight your views I care more about cultural. Ap and TS are buffer to North from South. So any given day Sanskrit or Hindi will get more support than Tamil.

Anyways this is a useless issue, it's not going to happen any soon. 

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

micxas,

honesty brother honesty. Even I was a BJP supporter before 2014, but I openly said that it is because Congress is anti-Hindu. In this db itself I said it. 

Its not because of chillara scams like 2g, coal, that I opposed Congress. I also opposed RTI, and Aadhar, then. I didn't mind BJP using 2g, coal to come to power. 

but after coming to power, still people are saying bullshit antey, kastam brother.

bhayya edaninchi vachav...maku enti edi

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

bhayya edaninchi vachav...maku enti edi

bhayya ee db ki ochinaaka ivanni bharinchaalsindhey. meeru cheppindey vedham anukuntey kastam. because you guys are wrong. 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

micxas,

honesty brother honesty. Even I was a BJP supporter before 2014, but I openly said that it is because Congress is anti-Hindu. In this db itself I said it. 

Its not because of chillara scams like 2g, coal, that I opposed Congress. I also opposed RTI, and Aadhar, then. I didn't mind BJP using 2g, coal to come to power. 

but after coming to power, still people are saying bullshit antey, kastam brother.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what personal? you are encouraging a guy who says worse things to me, and you cry on me calling you out for your blind bhaktism?

This is nothing, compared to the guy you encourage. I think you can handle it.

btw, 2g anindi nuvvu.

Tamils jingoism is immaterial to this discussion on south indian union. You are just looking for excuses to suck up to the current power structure in Delhi.

I did not respond to personal abuses man be it on me or others.. I just replied to his post not to any personal comments..

South India will fail for the same reason which you are complaining about Delhi now... It will be an awful idea. 

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Yeah.. but   a single case in UP can turn a nation into intolerance brigade... but when hundreds of Native Telugu students faces issue thats chillara..Our native language is very important to us than foreign religion whatever it is...

I am sure not all telugus share this opinion but it's the right thing to do thats what I am cared about. While you care more on economic issues in a way to highlight your views I care more about cultural. Ap and TS are buffer to North from South. So any given day Sanskrit or Hindi will get more support than Tamil.

Anyways this is a useless issue, it's not going to happen any soon. 

lol. how sure are you brother?

plus, why should telugus support tamil at all? who asked them to support tamils? I think you are losing the big picture here. It has nothing to do with tamils - this southern union. It has to do with everyone.

by the way, there won't be a national language. your passport will have english and telugu. theirs will have english and tamil.. etc.

does your passport have telugu now? lol.  Anyway, the gist is an idea. you are so violently against it, that you are losing your mind arguing about it. Its hilarious.

calm down. If more people are servile like you are to Delhi, Southerners will always get a raw deal. Let tamils fight for theirs. In the process something good may happen to Telugus too. Like it did when they fought against Hindi imposition, and stopped it.

5 minutes ago, micxas said:

I did not respond to personal abuses man be it on me or others.. I just replied to his post not to any personal comments..

South India will fail for the same reason which you are complaining about Delhi now... It will be an awful idea. 

I don't care about personal abuses man. I only care when someone acuses me of it, wrongly. or tries to impose on me special set of standards that no one here follows.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. how sure are you brother?

plus, why should telugus support tamil at all? who asked them to support tamils? I think you are losing the big picture here. It has nothing to do with tamils - this southern union. It has to do with everyone.

by the way, there won't be a national language. your passport will have english and telugu. theirs will have english and tamil.. etc.

does your passport have telugu now? lol.  Anyway, the gist is an idea. you are so violently against it, that you are losing your mind arguing about it. Its hilarious.

calm down. If more people are servile like you are to Delhi, Southerners will always get a raw deal. Let tamils fight for theirs. In the process something good may happen to Telugus too. Like it did when they fought against Hindi imposition, and stopped it.

My personal opinion doesnt matter I agree but Sanskrit/Hindi already taken their share in our society in one or otherway.. Learning either will not provide any employment though. Anyways this issue is irrelevant now it's not going to happen anytime soon hopefully..S#d^

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't care about personal abuses man. I only care when someone acuses me of it, wrongly. or tries to impose on me special set of standards that no one here follows.

Okay got you @3$%

micxas,

do you hate the Tamils that much, really? lol. all because telugu students were not able to write exams in their language?

Its not just telugus who are affected, but kannada, urdu, malayalam students. Such an act already exists in kerala too. 

Anyway majority of students in TN are now in english medium. that is their aim. I'm sure Andhra also has such a policy.

I still don't understand why govt has to force students to study in a particular medium. but I also don't understand why students want to doggedly study in anything other than English medium. especially when the state is offering it.

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

My personal opinion doesnt matter I agree but Sanskrit/Hindi already taken their share in our society in one or otherway.. Learning either will not provide any employment though. Anyways this issue is irrelevant now it's not going to happen anytime soon hopefully..S#d^

The issue may be irrelevant. but you should find better excuses to hate Tamils. I mean grown up people kind of excuses.

And there are plenty of them. But I'm not going to let you in on them, because I absolutely love them.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

micxas,

do you hate the Tamils that much, really? lol. all because telugu students were not able to write exams in their language?

Its not just telugus who are affected, but kannada, urdu, malayalam students. Such an act already exists in kerala too. 

Anyway majority of students in TN are now in english medium. that is their aim. I'm sure Andhra also has such a policy.

I still don't understand why govt has to force students to study in a particular medium. but I also don't understand why students want to doggedly study in anything other than English medium. especially when the state is offering it.

My opposition is based on facts not necessarily a hate. Madras was equally a Telugu city we lost it to Tamils :(

I think students will learn anything confidently once they are good enough in mother tongue. English is not an intelligent language it just opens us to rest of the world.  

Most disgusting remarks from kashayam party that too on a show in foreign channel. Pk anna at least comment chesaadu rest of the people in south India what doing? Mari antha chinna chupu enti man