Landasura joke circulating

k2s

Seeing the brand new 🚘 BMW X6 of the 🙅boss, an employee👔 full of excitement😱 tells : Wow boss what 👌superb vehicle you have got!

Boss🙅 putting his 👋hand on his shoulders : If you too work with all sincerity, put all efforts with your 💖heart and soul, come on ⌚time, take no leaves, do work 💺overtime and complete all 🎯 targets, then .....

Employee👔: then what sir😧 ...

Boss🙅 : Next year I will get a better car🚙 than this😎😎
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, k2s said:

Seeing the brand new 🚘 BMW X6 of the 🙅boss, an employee👔 full of excitement😱 tells : Wow boss what 👌superb vehicle you have got!

Boss🙅 putting his 👋hand on his shoulders : If you too work with all sincerity, put all efforts with your 💖heart and soul, come on ⌚time, take no leaves, do work 💺overtime and complete all 🎯 targets, then .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

emanna joke aa hgs.gif?1329592166

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lol.

I am sure that boss is a partner in some big consulting firm. 

here's no merit to whatever anyone says here.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

we are all just a bunch of handwavers.

5 hours ago, k2s said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ee dialogue best suited for our Desi mudanastapu companies. Boss is all our Desi Companies, Employee is Employee. mustinakodukulu....@3$%

35 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Ee dialogue best suited for our Desi mudanastapu companies. Boss is all our Desi Companies, Employee is Employee. mustinakodukulu....@3$%

@3$%