real estate proposal in Hyderabad, Nagole..need help

kasi

Better area to invest, depends on the location in Nagole..the area around the Metro is most sought after and has well developed roads and drainage system now..and the land next to nala is now being developed as materplan, 100 feet, 60 feet and 40 feet roads.  Thats the most sought after and you can expect the niche of the area living there but from an investment point of view, might not get huge returns

Look around for areas which are still under 20k/yard have potential to grow up to 30-35k/yard...

25 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

babooyi.. aa musi gabbu.. domalu tattukolevu.. marii daggara ga unte..

dagara emledule vayya...TSlo USlo unnadu property indialo undi..venky24.thumb.gif.47c9787399fbdfdb89d579

2 hours ago, kasi said:

I got a real estate proposal  in Hyderabad, Nagole....i have no clue about that area.......any one living there or had idea about real estate there????

Tell exact location, property venture name..   google map location will be good..  I lived and I know this area pretty well.. I do have property here..in this area.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Better area to invest, depends on the location in Nagole..the area around the Metro is most sought after and has well developed roads and drainage system now..and the land next to nala is now being developed as materplan, 100 feet, 60 feet and 40 feet roads.  Thats the most sought after and you can expect the niche of the area living there but from an investment point of view, might not get huge returns

Look around for areas which are still under 20k/yard have potential to grow up to 30-35k/yard...

thanks-a-ton for info...bro

2 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

Tell exact location, property venture name..   google map location will be good..  I lived and I know this area pretty well.. I do have property here..in this area.

uppal dharmapuri colony idea undha bhayya?

1 hour ago, Maryadaramanna said:

Is it close to the main road nagole x roads or in any colony..like new nagole colony, etc.,

rates vary per location 

i wanted to know about the whole location...like is it considered a part of main city??

is that good spot to invest in a commercial  real estate ??

3 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

Bandlaguda, anukuna raja 

ya maps lo chusa..it close to osmania uni n cricket stadium 

46 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

babooyi.. aa musi gabbu.. domalu tattukolevu.. marii daggara ga unte..

ya saw that in maps...musi flows close by....i dont think that an issue though 

i see a lot of commercial complexes n building in and around that place 

23 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

dagara emledule vayya...TSlo USlo unnadu property indialo undi..venky24.thumb.gif.47c9787399fbdfdb89d579

true that...i am planning to make more like commercial real estate