Costco Auto insurance evaraina teeskunnara?

cottondora

Hi friends

recently moved to new state and transferred the insurance almost $55 perigindi .. I want to move to a different insurance company... Costco auto insurance evaraina teeskunnara? How is the service ? Process enti apply cheyyataniki ?

19 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Hi friends

recently moved to new state and transferred the insurance almost $55 perigindi .. I want to move to a different insurance company... Costco auto insurance evaraina teeskunnara? How is the service ? Process enti apply cheyyataniki ?

Teludu man... kanukoni info share cheyi... 

5 hours ago, cottondora said:

Hi friends

Baguntadi costco vaadidi...Ameriprise insurance tho tie up undi vaadiki.

nenu varay place ki move ayinapudu naa previous insurance vaadu same price cheppadu...ameriprise tho quote teesukunte 300$ taggindi.

claim process ela untundo idea ledu but baane untundi ani vinna 

Yeah teeskunna.. but switched to State farm..Instead of giving discounts..He went on increasing premiums.. that too with premium membwrship

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Yeah teeskunna.. but switched to State farm..Instead of giving discounts..He went on increasing premiums.. that too with premium membwrship

Avuna 

2 hours ago, jsk423 said:

nenu varay place ki move ayinapudu naa previous insurance vaadu same price cheppadu...ameriprise tho quote teesukunte 300$ taggindi.

Process enti bro? Baguntada? 

12 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Process enti bro? Baguntada? 

If you have costco membership neeku promotional emails vastayi..even if you don't ameriprise.com lo velli quote teesuko...agent call chestadu info confirm cheyyadaniki. Costco membership unda antay undi ani cheppu even if you don't. If they ask for membership#, tell them you don't have the card right now and whether it is gold star or elite. I said elite.

Vallu data anta fill chesi they will give you a final quote. If you are ok with the quote then get costco membership if you don't have one. 

With out membership kuda teesukovachu but it is more expensive.

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Avuna 

Yeah I been their 2 year customer..They instead of giving discounts they went on increasing premium and insurance though no claims accidents or anything in the record..They say new state policies and we are increasing car insurance

. BS so I switched

If I was with other insurance..By now I might have got great discounts considering long driving record.

On April 15, 2017 at 8:59 AM, jsk423 said:

If you have costco membership neeku promotional emails vastayi..even if you don't ameriprise.com lo velli quote teesuko...agent call chestadu info confirm cheyyadaniki. Costco membership unda antay undi ani cheppu even if you don't. If they ask for membership#, tell them you don't have the card right now and whether it is gold star or elite. I said elite.

Vallu data anta fill chesi they will give you a final quote. If you are ok with the quote then get costco membership if you don't have one. 

With out membership kuda teesukovachu but it is more expensive.

Kool stuff. Thnx for the info 

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, jsk423 said:

thnx for the info @jsk423

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2017 at 1:42 AM, cottondora said:

Hi friends

Hi