Your fav character from Mahabharat and why

cyndrilla

1 hour ago, macha said:

Ego and self control and respect towards drona Bheshma would have made him better warrior 

Can you please elaborate? Do you claim Karna is not a great warrior? who according to you is a great warrior? Just want to know so that i can present my view.

He always had respect towards Bhishma. Can you please provide reference for your claim that he did not have respect towards Bhishma? Drona is a different topic altogether he restricted teaching only to Hasthinapur Princes. His aim was to make Arjuna the greatest warrior at any cost and what can i talk about Arjuna except that he is part of Nara Narayana he cannot be compared to Karna. Undoubtedly his is far better than Arjuna when it comes to archery, difference is he ended up on the wrong side. Arjuna according to me is a very insecure all the time that someone will be a superior archer than him. Krishna himself says this multiple times. Bhishma did not want Karna to join the Kaurava army when he was the commander in chief reason being if Karna and he fights together against Pandavas they would have finished the war in a day. Dont quote Virata Parva as an example to talk about Arjuna's greatness that is an exaggerated text with so many doubts being raised over and over. I laughed reading it many times.

Anyways if you like Arjuna or some other warrior let it be but we cannot deny the truth!

8 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

Can you please elaborate? Do you claim Karna is not a great warrior? who according to you is a great warrior? Just want to know so that i can present my view.

He always had respect towards Bhishma. Can you please provide reference for your claim that he did not have respect towards Bhishma? Drona is a different topic altogether he restricted teaching only to Hasthinapur Princes. His aim was to make Arjuna the greatest warrior at any cost and what can i talk about Arjuna except that he is part of Nara Narayana he cannot be compared to Karna. Undoubtedly his is far better than Arjuna when it comes to archery, difference is he ended up on the wrong side. Arjuna according to me is a very insecure all the time that someone will be a superior archer than him. Krishna himself says this multiple times. Bhishma did not want Karna to join the Kaurava army when he was the commander in chief reason being if Karna and he fights together against Pandavas they would have finished the war in a day. Dont quote Virata Parva as an example to talk about Arjuna's greatness that is an exaggerated text with so many doubts being raised over and over. I laughed reading it many times.

Anyways if you like Arjuna or some other warrior let it be but we cannot deny the truth!

Arjuna is boku bokadia, in that caseall padnavas are boku bokadias, with out Krishna they are sore loosers 
Subadra married duryodhana THEN STORY WOULD BE DIFF Kontekurradu

On 4/17/2017 at 10:38 PM, cyndrilla said:

Ekalavya is not a Kshatriya...forest lo untadu...I don't know his caste

Scheduled Tribe-A. Only 10% reservations then.

23 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

Arjuna is boku bokadia, in that caseall padnavas are boku bokadias, with out Krishna they are sore loosers 
Subadra married duryodhana THEN STORY WOULD BE DIFF Kontekurradu

Haha good one. Mahabharatha had so many "IFs". Nice one though. 

Subadra was kidnapped by Arjuna else there was no guarantee that she would have chosen him. Again, Krishna tell him to do so. If she married Duryodhana someone like Samba would have been born and you know what he has done to Yadava Army.

6 hours ago, macha said:

What he wanted was not his first place he should have won in battle not by cheating both in dice game and in exile and the wanting to kill pandavas by poisoning.. he was coward by following shakuni and dutharashtra was reason for spoiling him

u have the reason.

pandavas cheating cheyaleda aite war lo.?

vadiki shakuni support cheste..vellanki Gods support undindi ga.

5 hours ago, bambambajooka said:

according to what I read and saw documentary and series...  he was the first one who insisted on insulting Draupadi in the king's place ... even when Bhishma was  there he started to insult women in front of everyone he might have tons of clashes with pandavas brining women into picture tells about the lust and self-control he had.. its the hate towards his biological mother which made him against Pandavas....

what drona made promises to ARJUNA was a different story... karna always wanted war he was the reason why mahabratha started... 

of course, books and stories are always told praising winners really what happened no one knows.... 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

u have the reason.

pandavas cheating cheyaleda aite war lo.?

vadiki shakuni support cheste..vellanki Gods support undindi ga.

after all they have done  from childhood... with kunti, hastinapur, indraprasth, with attempts killing pandavas and kunti in house.. and trying to exile by attacking mathas kingdom they were tired ... yes after seeing all these they cheated with one arrow..

23 hours ago, macha said:

after all they have done  from childhood... with kunti, hastinapur, indraprasth, with attempts killing pandavas and kunti in house.. and trying to exile by attacking mathas kingdom they were tired ... yes after seeing all these they cheated with one arrow..

cheated with one arrow endi.

Karna lost his knowledge because of Indra..

Ekalavya lost the thumb..because of Arjuna/Drona.

Kunti to emi anyayam cheyaledu..she never wanted to come out of mettinillu. and they respected her.even when Duryodhana goes to war..he takes blessings from her. where as his own mother doesnt bless him to win, but blesses just to be alive ani..

i think they had their own definition of Dharma..and i feel Duryodhana was right with his POV.

only that he was in conjunction with some anti-elements and derailed his chances.