Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I have a problem if I go into a govt. office and see only upper castes at the top level. Plus, it's not like they are really good at their job too.

How you will identify a person's caste by looking at their face?? They breath same air like any one, there blood is no different. By the way what is your problem

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

How you will identify a person's caste by looking at their face?? They breath same air like any one, there blood is no different. By the way what is your problem

They advertise their castes on their names itself no. 

my problem is that people like you who say they are beyond things like caste, are actually using that position to deny people their rights on basis of their caste.

you equate kamma hegemony with dalit activism. Are they both the same? first you tell.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

They advertise their castes on their names itself no. 

my problem is that people like you who say they are beyond things like caste, are actually using that position to deny people their rights on basis of their caste.

you equate kamma hegemony with dalit activism. Are they both the same? first you tell.

I agree with you on names, but not everyone is bad.whether any one denied any fundamental right. I agree they are not same and the reason why do you know? But I will not blame others for my problems because in  today's world no need to beg for some one's approval to go to higher stages.bad ideology is the reason they are not coming up.partly political too

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

I agree with you on names, but not everyone is bad.whether any one denied any fundamental right. I agree they are not same and the reason why do you know? But I will not blame others for my problems because in  today's world no need to beg for some one's approval to go to higher stages.bad ideology is the reason they are not coming up.partly political too

who said they are bad? I said its bad for a system to be dominated by a few castes.

It defeats the purpose of being a nation. nation belongs to everyone, and all castes should have equal stake in governance. simple.

since its not happening, its right to point it out.

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

arey mama...paneerselvam gatti manishi, CM kosam full trying anta..ipude varthalu chustunna..

TN daridram. Hope he doesn't become CM.

On 4/19/2017 at 0:21 AM, lazybugger said:

but railway stations are so dirty, while airports are 'world class'. why this special treatment for upper caste people?

really ? @3$%

see you that as discrimination ? another proof of your dumbness@3$%