H4 EAD and I-140 question - Changing employers

all_cinema_abhimani

My I-140 got approved 1 year back and my H1B is till Oct 2019, my spouse is on OPT right now and valid till Jan 2019 and we are planning to apply for H4EAD for my spouse some time end of 2018 as their employer doesn't do H1 sponsor.

If I change my employer now/few months and for suppose my new employer delays new PERM and I-140, can my spouse apply for H4-EAD by end of 2018? as I have my i-140 approved from previous employer? or my spouse is not eligible for H4-EAD?

Any advise?

On 4/19/2017 at 5:14 PM, noma said:

october taravata H4 EAD cancel aye chances chaala unai, better find a employer who can file H1.

yea you're right.. 

On 4/19/2017 at 3:58 PM, all_cinema_abhimani said:

My I-140 got approved 1 year back and my H1B is till Oct 2019, my spouse is on OPT right now and valid till Jan 2019 and we are planning to apply for H4EAD for my spouse some time end of 2018 as their employer doesn't do H1 sponsor.

If I change my employer now/few months and for suppose my new employer delays new PERM and I-140, can my spouse apply for H4-EAD by end of 2018? as I have my i-140 approved from previous employer? or my spouse is not eligible for H4-EAD?

Any advise?

yes you can apply with old I140

7 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

Even though my old employer revokes I-140 we should be good, right? as I passed the 6 months period after I-140 approval.

Yes.

On 4/19/2017 at 5:14 PM, noma said:

october taravata H4 EAD cancel aye chances chaala unai, better find a employer who can file H1.

Wont cancel. Attorney told, they will tighten the existing criteria, thats it

25 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Wont cancel. Attorney told, they will tighten the existing criteria, thats it

no one knows what will happen man. even your attorney. We just have to wait and see the developments.