Hindi mandatory

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

There's no need for TN or any state to prove that it belongs to India by learning Hindi.

It is India which must prove that it considers aspirations of people from all states equally. The central govt should be held to that standard. If its not possible to hold India together without imposition of Hindi, then India break.

In fact, its Karnataka which is the loudest opponent of Hindi in recent times. Tamilians have calmed down a lot. I hope Kannadigas keep at it.

this is one good idea coming from you, actually i think india should be a lose union of states like EU..

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Society is moving so fast...people are also moving all across..its tough to create a common secular language and make 1.3 billion people to learn the language...best approach is to have an idea on hindi..

I don't see any negative shades in that..

I won't talk in Hindi even I know how to. unless the person I'm talking to doesn't know English.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Society is moving so fast...people are also moving all across..its tough to create a common secular language and make 1.3 billion people to learn the language...best approach is to have an idea on hindi..

I don't see any negative shades in that..

Ademanna english aa nerchukunte upayogapadataniki..and if there was no mughal influence TG would have been like AP.Barring people in hyderabad people from places like mahbubnagar,karimnagar have hard time speaking/understanding hindi. All south states did good without learning hindi infact south has better development indicators than north.

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

this is one good idea coming from you, actually i think india should be a lose union of states like EU..

yes. there was a great chance for that to happen with GST. unfortunately our Delhi govt decided that it can't be allowed to happen. India could've been a lovely economic union if GST was designed right, with majority of revenue going to states, and India moving towards an EU like arrangement.

I think Canada is a very worthy model to follow for India, than the EU.

17 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

You will still be second class citizen in North even though you can speak Hindi...

Is that the reason not to learn another language ?

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one seems to have a problem with it except for Tamil Nadu who have a very strong anti-hindi culture in its society, so naturally they won't like it...and there is another state where people can't learn any other language which is AP. 

other than these two states, no one seems to have a problem with it and most other states speak and understand hindi.

Bezawada Commode batch has a problem ani bhajana batch pmed vuncle brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just because you speak tamil,hindi,bengali...you can't also genaralise that everyone in AP can speak multiple languages including hindi...

come on man...discussion happen here based on larger spectrum..not 100% but definetely more than 51%/

I agree not everyone speaks but at least educated people speak multiple languages