Question

Batman_fan

17 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I agree. There is nothing wrong in having the zeal to work and sharing the burden of running the family but that doesn't give us right to do unethical things, if you know what I mean. Do whatever it takes to get that extra source of income. 

Agree...it is not just about income though that is a motivating factor. In current day scenario security kosam kuda women should work for a short while. If there is a disturbance in life or something happens to husband if she never worked how will she handle situations and take care of family? Financially and also sudden ga independent and dhairyam ala vachestayi...prev generation laga kadu e generation...should plan for worst. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• ICANWIN

• dakumangalsingh

• KharjuraNaidu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Easy eay man...mari eddaru dokku tech lo unte cheppalem...200k is easy if both are working in IT

mee lanti java pandits ki ok le kaani maa lanti middle class bathulaki kastame

10 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I agree. There is nothing wrong in having the zeal to work and sharing the burden of running the family but that doesn't give us right to do unethical things, if you know what I mean. Do whatever it takes to get that extra source of income. really?

Batman_fan's fan