Do you know who introduced the word BOT to this DB ?

Android_Halwa

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

achu thappu..! Its Halwa..one word can make a difference..

just like dimpy and dippy..

what the hell.. its dimpy not dippy };_ howle and halwa both are samesilent_I1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• PULIHARAA

• sarvamangalam

• icecreamZ

I believe that it's wrong to refer to people that come from India via work route as BOTS. It's true that some of them are indeed that way when it comes to their persona, but I have also met ones that were pretty well rounded. 

So I request @Android_Halwa bhai to use this term only sparingly, and only to refer to those that behave this way. 

On 4/20/2017 at 6:24 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Guys, Do you know when this word was first used and who introduced the word BOT ? or who popularized this word ?

already @BOT is existed bro back in 2003

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

ఉన్నతమైన మానుష లక్ష

aa thread lo machala jokes ki source blog vestanu annav inthavaraku veyyaledu (*

On 4/20/2017 at 7:24 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Guys, Do you know when this word was first used and who introduced the word BOT ? or who popularized this word ?

Asalu BOT ante ente bhaiyya nenu jara kotha Db ki cheppandi 

1 hour ago, icecreamZ said:

lol....nenu ippati varaku vinaledhu....but I guess BOTs are earning very high wages and employed regularly when compared to non-BOTs

oho..! 

well, lets see what percentage of BOTS do earn more than non-bots ?

In my experience, I manage 3 projects and I make one and half times more than another guy who is a 10 year BOT, can do literally anything. But he hardly makes 85k living in LA. 

There is something called as soft skills and personality,etiquette etc. if such skills are coupled with tech skills, you can expect BOTS to make awesome money. 

Go to Charlotte and see, highly experienced guys makes 70k which is standard median there and non-BOT contractors usually make much more than these guys.  

1 minute ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Asalu BOT ante ente bhaiyya nenu jara kotha Db ki cheppandi 

India kelli h1b midaki vachi build kottetollani BOTS antaru...

ade h1b cheap labor antaru chudu, vallu

thoti desam vallani dveshinchey ghanudu, thellodu kalchina vaallaney venakesukuni vachey prabuddhudu saying edho balamaina karanam valla ila chesaadu ani, pakkanollu pachaga untey sahinchaleni kullukupoye manchi manasu unnodu, vaadanthatodu evvaru leru undaru ani sweeya dhruvikarana chesukunna maha medhaavi collar.gif

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I believe that it's wrong to refer to people that come from India via work route as BOTS. It's true that some of them are indeed that way when it comes to their persona, but I have also met ones that were pretty well rounded. 

So I request @Android_Halwa bhai to use this term only sparingly, and only to refer to those that behave this way. 

ledhu imports antey ila untaaru, masters antey ila untaaru, h4 antey ila untaaru ani already book print cheyadam ayipoyindhi ippudu marchalemu inka. verey rakam ga undey chance ledhu collar.gif

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

haha.. bigotry lo soft bigotry na. @3$%

well rounded ante, anni sagam sagam telisinolla?