Why both Dhawan & Warner playing Test matches?

Batman_fan

SRH is 15-20 runs short. If you are stats guy and trying to figure whom to blame for this loss, it is Dhawan & Warner partnership. 

Warner has strike rate of 126 and Dhawan has 122 in this season so far. Compare this to other teams' combined strike rate against SRH. It is 138. 

One can argue that we need partnership, but I say we need partnership at quick pace in first 6 overs. Their partnership strike rate in this season is 122. In this match it is even worse 112

They are focusing more on the wickets than on runs in first 6 overs. 

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

SRH is 15-20 runs short. If you are stats guy and trying to figure whom to blame for this loss, it is Dhawan & Warner partnership. 

Warner has strike rate of 126 and Dhawan has 122 in this season so far. Compare this to other teams' combined strike rate against SRH. It is 138. 

One can argue that we need partnership, but I say we need partnership at quick pace in first 6 overs. Their partnership strike rate in this season is 122. In this match it is even worse 112

They are focusing more on the wickets than on runs in first 6 overs. 

@3$%

5 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Tikka naa ....lu first 6 or 7 overs mottam vest chesi 10garu..aa msd gadik ee roje mood vachnidi..mana match 10gindi...

mood a bokka local bowler ga so connect ayindi.

ms lost his timing and it will be tough to play bowlers > 140kmph

i think its better to give rishab panth  chance so he will be ready for 2019 world cup