• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• ronitreddy

• 4Vikram

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

In 2014, i had 34k CC debt and $24k Car debt. I was paying $350 just in APR per month.Over a period of 18 months cleared CC. I identified all luxury things which i don't deserve or they don't deserve me and started saving up on them. I was Starbucks addict . Gave up Starbucks and saved $120/month. I did gave up eating much outside and started eating healthier at home, it saved me another$150/month. There are many things i gave up to clear up my debt. My current status is no debts either be it car or CC and yes i didn't get into the trap of Buying a House yet.

Awesome bro..! I came across very few people who actually feel buying a house is a trap..! Indeed it is a trap man..trapped and your interests are withheld for the rest of your life...3-4 years of savings gone in down payment...another two years of savings spent on house improvement and betterment, electronics, replacing outdated items etc. 

and trapped in paying mortgages for the next 15-20 years...sizable income goes into paying mortgages and as you are already trapped, you are obligated and honour your payments or else, you will be threatned that your credit history will be lost. 

Trap man..Trap...rather than paying mortgages for 20 years, I'd rather stay in a rented house and keep changing once evry 2-3 years...so refreshing 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Awesome bro..! I came across very few people who actually feel buying a house is a trap..! Indeed it is a trap man..trapped and your interests are withheld for the rest of your life...3-4 years of savings gone in down payment...another two years of savings spent on house improvement and betterment, electronics, replacing outdated items etc. 

and trapped in paying mortgages for the next 15-20 years...sizable income goes into paying mortgages and as you are already trapped, you are obligated and honour your payments or else, you will be threatned that your credit history will be lost. 

Trap man..Trap...rather than paying mortgages for 20 years, I'd rather stay in a rented house and keep changing once evry 2-3 years...so refreshing 

Sal Khan ki video nuvve suggest chesava man?

https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/housing/renting-v-buying/v/renting-vs-buying-a-home

37 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Andulo  $30000 0% APR undi.. migatha vatiki interest kadthuna anthe..

Denike confirm sesesthara?

ofcourse...enta rich kakapote just karchulaki 38k use chestav silent_I1

Credit score ela penchalo suggest cheyandi man. 720 datatla last few months nunchi

Basic ga nenu every month 6.5K spending. andulo 3.75K big transaction nadustundi. edanna trick chepochu kada score 800 kotadaniki

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Problem with many desis is they go with the flow. friend 500k petti illu konnadu wife daggara nunchi pressure start authundi. manam kooda illu konali . this is wrong. 

kontha mandi 190k-200k petti koni slow ga upgrades chesukuntaru. these type of people are smart and they will save a lot of money

2 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

clarity flzzz

J1 filing yoyr current employer has to sign oaper work confirming your eb2 or eb3 job is same as petetioned i140

Manam dasabhdhala kritham file chesuntam avi..ippudu roles anni maripothai kada

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

J1 filing yoyr current employer has to sign oaper work confirming your eb2 or eb3 job is same as petetioned i140

ok got it

14 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nee CI interview date occhinda soldier? 

17 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Problem with many desis is they go with the flow. friend 500k petti illu konnadu wife daggara nunchi pressure start authundi. manam kooda illu konali . this is wrong. 

kontha mandi 190k-200k petti koni slow ga upgrades chesukuntaru. these type of people are smart and they will save a lot of money

Exactly bro, we need a roof on our head. Safety kosam,manaki emana avuthe security kosam illu usually India lo kontamu. But in US, ade safety reason ki illu koni madhyalo putukkumante pendlam pillal road ekkalsi vastadi

you buy a house and wait for 20 years to realize that yiunpaid way too much in apr,house maintenance etc than the house is actually worth. Adding the cost of upgrades will onmy make numbers worst. 

I have an ancestral home in some part of the world and that's enough for me. No more owning houses...

infact, cars ki vunatu homes lease vunte bagundu, fully furnished 2-3 years leases

43 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Well, if you understand the concept of finance and investments through an investor point of view rather than a safety point of view, you will understand a lot more things in detail...

vadi kosam, veedi kosam, pendlam savakottindani illu konte bratuku la sagam jeetham kompaku pettalsivastadi