career guidance

mynameisbilla

10 years experience is sql,etl(informatica),ssis and cognos.right now there are not much requirements on these technologies and billing rates are not good.

some say go for hadoop

some say go for dev ops

some say go for aws,azure

i am confused on taking next step.hadoop is ocean by itself.

dev ops is also same.

aws and azure. not sure how complex they are but i think it starting from scratch again.

please guide me 

10 minutes ago, mynameisbilla said:

10 years experience is sql,etl(informatica),ssis and cognos.right now there are not much requirements on these technologies and billing rates are not good.

some say go for hadoop

some say go for dev ops

dev ops is also same.

aws and azure. not sure how complex they are but i think it starting from scratch again.

please guide me 

Best nee skillset ki extension autadi...

You are scaring me. You do not seem like the type of entity that has the intellect to ejaculate sarcasm. I'm afraid you are serious. I am really afraid.

21 minutes ago, mynameisbilla said:

some say go for hadoop

some say go for dev ops

dev ops is also same.

please guide me 

Observe the market trend man... all techs are somehow migrating to cloud... so nee related tech ni cloud lo ela untundoo nerchuko... any tech on prem related may not have jobs ... 

SQL,ETL...lite mama..time aipoindi..

Automation first causalties ive...

now that you have 10 years experience, may be its time to move away from developer to managing the projects. contractor ga kastamemo but next phase of career ki ade kada..unless you want to be a developer for the rest of life..

If you are in Dev you need to keep learning new techs every few years , given the rapid pace in which tech is changing these days , I think technologies we work will get outdated every 2-3 years down the line , Same for management too , now a days Agile/Scrum are at the forefront of managing teams and collaboration , tomorrow there will be a different framework which everyone may need to learn and adopt , so choose some path which you are interested in and don't worry , because anyway your choice will not be permanent

Logic tho solution cheptha chudu bro...

First 1 to 2 months...edina new courses ki online training thisukko... ni eexperince ki match ayye...tech ni select chesukuni...practice cheyyi...

Then decideon which one suits u better...

First 1 to 2 months...edina new courses ki online training thisukko... ni eexperince ki match ayye...tech ni select chesukuni...practice cheyyi...

14 hours ago, mynameisbilla said:

some say go for hadoop

some say go for dev ops

dev ops is also same.

please guide me 

database baga vachu kabatti ippadike algorithms datastructs baga vachuntay kada man, ne experience ki minimum 100$ demand chestav emo.

1 hour ago, BillMarkSteve said:

adey ye course enduku emiti ela %$#$

14 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

You are scaring me. You do not seem like the type of entity that has the intellect to ejaculate sarcasm. I'm afraid you are serious. I am really afraid.

Go piss yourself then

On 4/23/2017 at 2:09 PM, BillMarkSteve said:

very well said and also market chuskuni techs sort out chesthe better