• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prabhas_Fan

• Prince_Fan

• kakatiya

• tucker

Top Posters In This Topic

I used android phones and apple both..

I feel Google applications in android, especially chrome kill the motherboard, processor with high CPU run time.

So in the end I feel apple processor is ahead of android but in the end considering apple is over priced I will suggest s8. Unless otherwise apple8 is a big hit, apple will sink next year. Already apple red and Mac pro both flopped tremendously

Also Microsoft surface is slowly gripping iPad market

may be samsung phone are lil adavnaced and smarter tahn iphones if you were into all that techie shyt go for s8..if you into some quality and ok technos stik to apple. never used any smart phone other than iphone,,,indeed all my gadgets are apple...cant beat that shyt...

29 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I feel Google applications in android, especially chrome kill the motherboard, processor with high CPU run time.

So in the end I feel apple processor is ahead of android but in the end considering apple is over priced I will suggest s8. Unless otherwise apple8 is a big hit, apple will sink next year. Already apple red and Mac pro both flopped tremendously

iPhone 7 n S8 almost same prices kada?

36 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Idi flop a? I liked it man..

vi39fm.jpg

16 hours ago, Peter123 said:

may be samsung phone are lil adavnaced and smarter tahn iphones if you were into all that techie shyt go for s8..if you into some quality and ok technos stik to apple. never used any smart phone other than iphone,,,indeed all my gadgets are apple...cant beat that shyt...

ofcourse all my gadgets are Apple. but ios chaala bore kottesindhi........... but Android ki move ayyaka adhi inka worst ga unte ill get regret.. so db peddala suggestions asking.

15 hours ago, BillMarkSteve said:

iphone 8 kosam wait chey...then compare it with samsung 8 plus and then buy the one you like...

iphone 7+ hard to handle with one hand... so i sticked with 7 now.  but samsung s8 is easy to handle with one hand.

1 hour ago, tucker said:

iphone 7+ hard to handle with one hand... so i sticked with 7 now.  but samsung s8 is easy to handle with one hand.

go with google phone or one plus samsung kanna baguntai

1 hour ago, tucker said:

ofcourse all my gadgets are Apple. but ios chaala bore kottesindhi........... but Android ki move ayyaka adhi inka worst ga unte ill get regret.. so db peddala suggestions asking.

Own ga edaina OS develop chesi phone lo esko ankul