How to say no to a guy

meherRamesh

1 hour ago, meherRamesh said:

One year back Met a guy through matrimony in India  ,he looks handsome and well spoken and earning in India and Europe .We are in touch on  whatsapp and sometimes on phone.i told him to see other matches as I might delay for 2 more years ,he was ready to wait.Recently my parents checked his horoscope with siddhanti and told it doesn't match .so Ipdu no ela cheppali?

bgDtJ1T.gif

One year back Met a guy through matrimony in India  ,he looks handsome and well spoken and earning in India and Europe .We are in touch on  whatsapp and sometimes on phone.i told him to see other matches as I might delay for 2 more years ,he was ready to wait.Recently my parents checked his horoscope with siddhanti and told it doesn't match .so Ipdu no ela cheppali?

vadiki kavalsindi ichesi no cheppey.. easy untadi.. ledante life long nee venta padthadu...

@kiraak_poradu kaka.. explain her ... samarpinchukunte panulu avvochu ani cheppu..

Just now, Variety_Pullayya said:

asalu ee matrimony sites tho marriage set ainollu evraina unnara? 

unnaru.. and it works very well if they are from same area..

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

vadiki kavalsindi ichesi no cheppey.. easy untadi.. ledante life long nee venta padthadu...

@kiraak_poradu kaka.. explain her ... samarpinchukunte panulu avvochu ani cheppu..

give bahubali ticket and take my answer

siggu.. ledu.. emi chadavukunaru.. ee roojuloo inka siddhanthi.. enti.. uneducated  stupids laghaa  ...if he is good person.. go ahead..