Vande Matharam - I don't give #%#$.

ParmQ

Just now, ParmQ said:

People resent a lot because it grabs the people  attention than giving consent!!! People feel they are superior than the herd when they give negative opinions...IMO

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

People resent a lot because it grabs the people  attention than giving consent!!! People feel they are superior than the herd when they give negative opinions...IMO

agreed. They are still better than the herd, though. 

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

agreed. They are still better than the herd, though. 

I dont agree!! It depends on case by case.

For ex: One of my friends wants to watch only Hindi movies and shows as he feels that only losers or  mass people watch Telugu!!! 

6 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

For ex: One of my friends wants to watch only Hindi movies and shows as he feels that only losers or  mass people watch Telugu!!! 

He is completely fcuked up coz only dickheads and good for nothing ppl watch Indian movies...

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

He is completely fcuked up coz only dickheads and good for nothing ppl watch Indian movies...

baa ante memu good for nothing people aah.. :(

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

vinglish malla

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Devudaa!!! I watch all good movies in Telugu Hindi and English... Wow Its pretty harsh comment for watching movies dude!!! common

8 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

this is not the right example man.

anyway, this is not the discussion TS wanted people to have on this @3$%

I have no comment to make on the video itself. calling him brave, or chastising him for not joining in with his colleagues just as part of being in the moment, are both silly.

We don't know what kind of relationship he shares with those people. 

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Devudaa!!! I watch all good movies in Telugu Hindi and English... Wow Its pretty harsh comment for watching movies dude!!! common

He's trying to be funny dude. He's not very good at it @3$%

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Nothing wrong bro... kondaru athi gallu edo English movies chustene great annattu feel avutharu... andukani sarcastic ga anna.. anthe...

Good or bad is perspective.. we cannot judge based on what movies they prefer...