Is this true , M fans boycotting BB2

Kontekurradu

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

adigindaaniki answer eppudu raadhu.

ee vishayam neeku kooda telusu @3$%

baahubali fever sallabadinaaka kanapadadaam eeda.

Telusu le .. nuvvu cheptuntav ga zamindari type reactions ave kanipisthunnayi. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• lazybugger

• CZAR

• Kontekurradu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Nee badhapaduthunna ani ekkada cheppa. I just asked a question what qualifes BB to get special permission

nee daggara answer unte cheppu lekunda typical M vs N Kapu vs Kamma reply ayithe I already told you can ignore my post as that batch lives in different world.

Is this special permission with regards to ticket sales? because I can't read the font on that link.

Then, Baahubali gets special permission for the same reason 100crores+ investments get special tax treatment from the govt.

The system is rigged like that. This movie may not make that much money. but still it gives the state something to move the economy forward for the next one week.

like I said, Indians forget about basics, and concentrate on bullshit like this. It's a d1ck measuring contest for everyone. Who makes the most money, who has the biggest factories, etc. Never about which state's people live without poverty, without hunger, etc. 

govt's priorities are like that.

1 minute ago, CZAR said:

even t govt permission ichindhi don't cover up ur ass acting like a ramudu movie has huge demand, they gave permission for extra shows  tax emo waive cheyala and in fact govt gets money so i don't know ur musali kanellu 

Okay, thanks.

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

Nenu em hurt avvaledhu man. Why people show more interest in fanatics reactions anedhi I didn't get it.. I wonder why people always prefer to hate someone. 

You can ignore my post.

TFI lo M slaves are the disgrace . they make unnecessary dramas and I am wondering why you taking everything personal to you heart and blaming Govt.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Is this special permission with regards to ticket sales? because I can't read the font on that link.

Then, Baahubali gets special permission for the same reason 100crores+ investments get special tax treatment from the govt.

The system is rigged like that. This movie may not make that much money. but still it gives the state something to move the economy forward for the next one week.

like I said, Indians forget about basics, and concentrate on bullshit like this. It's a d1ck measuring contest for everyone. Who makes the most money, who has the biggest factories, etc. Never about which state's people live without poverty, without hunger, etc. 

govt's priorities are like that.

They have given permission for extra shows I think.. 6 shows in a day.

They should do this to all big films if that's the deal...good for  every producer and small budget films also will get slots to show their films. AP govt. is acting with too much arrogance man that much I can tell.

2 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

TFI lo M slaves are the disgrace . they make unnecessary dramas and I am wondering why you taking everything personal to you heart and blaming Govt.

Okay, all fanatics are pointless @3$%

I didn't take it personally.. if producers make money so as distributer I am happy but it should happen to every film at least going forward. For common good try to see the other side of argument.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

They should do this to all big films if that's the deal...good for  every producer and small budget films also will get slots to show their films. AP govt. is acting with too much arrogance man that much I can tell.

yes. they should.

may be AP is learning from TN on how to mix governance and politics. Everything is an opportunity to show who the boss is :)

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

enduku ivvali bayya all big films ki .. special permissions should be like encouragement.

Just now, lazybugger said:

yes. they should.

may be AP is learning from TN on how to mix governance and politics. Everything is an opportunity to show who the boss is :)

Agreed.. in a democracy where  people are the boss @3$%

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, all fanatics are pointless @3$%

I didn't take it personally.. if producers make money so as distributer I am happy but it should happen to every film at least going forward. For common good try to see the other side of argument.

First ask ur powerstar to respond to distributors request man then start neetulu

2 minutes ago, Rummy said:

enduku ivvali bayya all big films ki .. special permissions should be like encouragement.

enduku ivvakudadhu cheppu? 

encouragement enti brother? adhi kooda cinema ki? edho PV Sindhu ki job ivvatam, first Nobel prize winner ki dabbulu ivvatam. adhi encouragement.

1 minute ago, CZAR said:

First ask ur powerstar to respond to distributors request man then start neetulu

please pm powerstar's phone number to micxas. he'll look into your request immediatelly

1 minute ago, Rummy said:

For the same reason they are giving to BB to generate more money. Encouragement should be given more to films like Mithunam like you said but not because producers spent more money and I am no way trying to disrespect to Rajamouli's hard work here. Try to see the difference.

The factors for encouragement should be  more on Indian values or reforming.