My India is changing

sid_22

Just now, lazybugger said:

Halwa,

will you agree if Andhra person pokes his nose into TG affairs and gives them advise? advise that especially you don't agree with?

This is the same thing. have some courtesy man.

I have no problem if andhra person pokes his nose into TG affairs....but if they does  just to show off their achievements showing us in poor light, then I have a problem.

Lazybugger, 

Your comparison standards cannot go lower than this one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• siru

• libraguy863

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

we both are not dalits. you are trying to poke into dalit's business pretending that you care about them. Most likely you are just jealous of the 2nd gen dalits who have things easy.

I'm not poking into dalits business. I'm not on dalit's db. I'm on uppercaste db, giving them reasons why its a good idea to stop poking in dalit business. what you and I do are not the same. not by a long shot.

I have no caste, neither I used my caste ever neither it was of any use for me. 

I m a strong supporter of reservation system but not in its current stage. It effects lot of people and has the ability to define and redraw the New India.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lazybugger

The issue is about reservation system should actually reach to the needy beneficiaries. Not for the one who can afford. It doesnt matter if the quota is filled or not filled or whether it is available to outsiders or not. Sometimes you should understand the point.

the primary purpose of reservation is to provide representation for all. Since India is divided by castes, it is caste based reservation. 

when it changes, reservation will also change. I do see lots of changes in the reservations in the next decade, but not the ones we are talking about here. They are fringe concerns.

Only Hindutva people are talking about it. serious social scientists have already dismissed these concerns. Now since India is being ruled by majority mob, and not by rational scientific consensus, anything can happen, just because a loud group of people think it should happen.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have no problem if andhra person pokes his nose into TG affairs....but if they does  just to show off their achievements showing us in poor light, then I have a problem.

Lazybugger, 

Your comparison standards cannot go lower than this one.

okay. still your arguments for poking your nose into dalit affairs are disingenuous. 

you seem to be motivated by jealousy, than their welfare. I've already said that its very small percentage of 2nd genners that benefit. but you seem hell bent on doing something that will, in effect, be meaningless in today's reality.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have no caste, neither I used my caste ever neither it was of any use for me. 

I m a strong supporter of reservation system but not in its current stage. It effects lot of people and has the ability to define and redraw the New India.

even I have no caste, nor used it. what's the big deal. we are both upper castes. My father was a multimillionaire, in the 90s itself. I studied in the best schools, best universities, had startup money handed to me. I'm a typical trust fund baby who never has to work.

its not about you or me. Its about logic. you keep saying it has ability to redraw India. but you represent a the very people who are trying to destroy India.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

avanni enduku vaya, chepeyu radu ne conclusion..

BJP vunnantha varaku reservation lo change vundadu ani...

logic vaadu brother. 12% quota lo, they are free to do whatever they want. its not for us to decide.

deeniki BJP/Congress tho enti pani?

BJP gaallu are arguing for economic reservation. pettukoni. but let them not disturb this 12%.