FANG stocks

rmulcha

35 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Tesla is not GM.. Nokia sold many more cheap phones but never made as much money as apple did. @3$%

investing less and making products expensive is what drives the success of very valuable companies ...

So please let us know how much tesla is making in now with their expensive cars.. @3$%

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

So please let us know how much tesla is making in now with their expensive cars.. @3$%

haha aa kind of revenue model ni AMZN quash chesesindhi

revenue/profit taking model i dont think it applies to AMZN and in some ratio to TSLA , they are all about potential growth  and adoption 

9 hours ago, sattipandu said:

haha aa kind of revenue model ni AMZN quash chesesindhi

revenue/profit taking model i dont think it applies to AMZN and in some ratio to TSLA , they are all about potential growth  and adoption 

Amazon initially started as a book seller and emerged as a ecommerce gaint.. Once they have the infra there.. It doesnt cost them anything for an extra customer.. Its not the case with tesla..I luv to buy tesla any day but not at this price..momentum stocks are the ones which will crash 1st once the market starts droping

3 hours ago, k4kiru said:

What's your exit strategy/point for TSLA ? have a bunch of them with purchase price of 304.

I am looking for a reversal pattern and if it moves below 25 and 30 EMA... then I will sell else hold until expiration date..

On 4/30/2017 at 9:25 PM, Avenger said:

There's no such thing as all time high, no analyst can say for sure that it's at an all time high..

Tesla is not making a lot of money right now but once the model 3 is out it will be under huge profits and it's being run by Musk so worth giving it a shot.

Lol will talk tomm morning on this