Cc appu what are my options

captain_raju

Has 35k$ cc appu no job since 7 months so accumulated very bad credit score like 630 

what are my ways to pay it easy ??

dont say bankruptcy etc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ronitreddy

• ICANWIN

• captain_raju

Top Posters In This Topic

No options macha, kattalsinde. Nenu kooda monne realize ayya Amex odu high interest esi baadadu, naaku $300 interest roopam lo bokka pettadu. 

Finally paid it in full, other cards still 0% APR so can manage for a while. 

34 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No options macha, kattalsinde. Nenu kooda monne realize ayya Amex odu high interest esi baadadu, naaku $300 interest roopam lo bokka pettadu. 

Finally paid it in full, other cards still 0% APR so can manage for a while. 

Hmm 😒 

2 hours ago, captain_raju said:

Has 35k$ cc appu no job since 7 months so accumulated very bad credit score like 630 

what are my ways to pay it easy ??

dont say bankruptcy etc

No way out dude...! Find a job and pay of one card in full at least...and stop your credit from plunging anymore.

If you keep paying just the minimum, ipdu vunna 630 kuda padipotadi then the situation become more uglier. APR will rise and so the payments will rise thus making you most vulnerable borrower and would be tough to find additional sources of credit for at least another 2 years. 

To start off with, If I were you, I would pay off high APR card and arrest the fall of credit score. This is not the answer you are looking for but in your situation, if the score keeps on plunging, then will be in this credit trap where untill you payback everything, you won't find additional credit and in US, credit is the source of living. 

No options bhai...Kattalsinde...dobbesey options and eggotte options kuda lenattu vunai neeku..

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No way out dude...! Find a job and pay of one card in full at least...and stop your credit from plunging anymore.

If you keep paying just the minimum, ipdu vunna 630 kuda padipotadi then the situation become more uglier. APR will rise and so the payments will rise thus making you most vulnerable borrower and would be tough to find additional sources of credit for at least another 2 years. 

To start off with, If I were you, I would pay off high APR card and arrest the fall of credit score. This is not the answer you are looking for but in your situation, if the score keeps on plunging, then will be in this credit trap where untill you payback everything, you won't find additional credit and in US, credit is the source of living. 

No options bhai...Kattalsinde...dobbesey options and eggotte options kuda lenattu vunai neeku..

Hmm Amex vadu told pay half of it or else I'll take off your credit line so paid it inka half vundi katestha chesedi ami vundi 

10 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

Hmm Amex vadu told pay half of it or else I'll take off your credit line so paid it inka half vundi katestha chesedi ami vundi 

AMEX vadu is an idiot. savakodtadu the moment he realises that someone in unable or struggling to pay..

amex kakunda vere edaina card vunte...oka card clear chesi..BT options vunte BT mida konni rojulu nadipinchey bhai...that will save your credit score..although not a solution but a way to make sure your credit doesnt fall and when you have job and start to repay, your credit will rise quickly..atleast niku credit lines open avuthe you can search to consolidate

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

AMEX vadu is an idiot. savakodtadu the moment he realises that someone in unable or struggling to pay..

amex kakunda vere edaina card vunte...oka card clear chesi..BT options vunte BT mida konni rojulu nadipinchey bhai...that will save your credit score..although not a solution but a way to make sure your credit doesnt fall and when you have job and start to repay, your credit will rise quickly..atleast niku credit lines open avuthe you can search to consolidate

AMEX odu $300 bokka pettadu man 6 months interest charges esi, saale gaadu entha adigina maafi cheyale. Katti padadobba motham balance inka chiraku esi, never gonna use that ducking card again.