Pilalani penche sthomatha or interest lekunte

samaja_varagamana

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

ya bro just kandam india ki parcel cheyatam grand parents dagara odileyatam.............ah baby ki em telidu kada she or he will growing up thinking that grand parents are parents. after certain age they will be close to grand parents than the actual parents...............ee gap lo parents can earn dollaraa dollaraaa 

baa did you come across this people if yes em salaha isthav/ichav/ivvalakuntunnav ??

2 minutes ago, Muney said:

You better understood why you were born to your parents ? To no use in this world for you or your family to the wrapt to the maximum ? Your father should have used condom Han better for ga even birth to your ?

i was planned accordingly based on my fathers financial capacity .....................there ends the matter u dont know my personal stuff so u cant comment

10 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa did you come across this people if yes em salaha isthav/ichav/ivvalakuntunnav ??

salahalu iyanu bro vala istam valadi let them do what they want close aythe na opinion cheptha but i dont think my opinion matters

19 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

i was planned accordingly based on my fathers financial capacity .....................there ends the matter u dont know my personal stuff so u cant comment

You know to happy forthright worlds?giphy.gif