UI developer SFO CTC - Tell my name for quick Client Call

Kyathy

UI Developer

SF City, CA/C2H

Need local resumes

6+ years of software development experience with full application stacks, 6+ years of Java and JEE technologies.(Including some experience in JAVA 8), Expert at Java JDK 1.7 or above and accomplished at multithreading, Good experience with REST Web Services, Good experience and solid knowledge of OO Design & design patterns, Experience with open source frame works such as Spring, Hibernate, etc., Experience with application servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic, Jboss , etc., Familiarity with build, deploy & continuous integration tools (i.e. maven, anthillpro, SVN, GIT etc.), Good experience with Java Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc., Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, Strong experience with RDBMS, such as DB2, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Excellent problem solving skills, Good verbal and written skills, Good attitude & team player is a must, Good to have :  Experience with AWS, Experience working in Linux environments and shell scripts, Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB , Cassandra and Hadoop, Experience with high volume transaction based applications in the payments or financial industry is a plus

Sravani

[email protected]

609-353-5265

3 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

does G1 visa work for this position ? how much under the table money you take to fill this role?

I get $2000 referral