Aahaa.. appatlo H1s ki America entha bagundedi

Quickgun_murugan

I love protein from Seafood(shrimp, salmon, tilapia, tuna, catfish, haddock) and chicken/turkey. Don't eat read meat of any kind so teliyadu peddaga. Plus chickpeas, kidneybeans, blackbeans, lentils and eggs. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• Quickgun_murugan

• princeofheaven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

mari what do you eat for protein ??

where do you get protein from ??

I try to eat nuts and some times tofu but I don't really try or care about protien intake . I have b12 deficiency as well . Now okay but 4 years back it was too low that I used to take injections . 200-600 pg/ml is normal and I had 40. Vegetarian most ppl are b12 deficient. 40 was dangerously low but em chestam should live with it . I don't know what to eat to balance proteins in my diet but started eating dal daily , having milk etc 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I try to eat nuts and some times tofu but I don't really try or care about protien intake . I have b12 deficiency as well . Now okay but 4 years back it was too low that I used to take injections . 200-600 pg/ml is normal and I had 40. Vegetarian most ppl are b12 deficient. 40 was dangerously low but em chestam should live with it . I don't know what to eat to balance proteins in my diet .

Take a multi vitamin everyday then. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I try to eat nuts and some times tofu but I don't really try or care about protien intake . I have b12 deficiency as well . Now okay but 4 years back it was too low that I used to take injections . 200-600 pg/ml is normal and I had 40. Vegetarian most ppl are b12 deficient. 40 was dangerously low but em chestam should live with it . I don't know what to eat to balance proteins in my diet .

take supplementss

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Soy lite kaani I ate Tempeh once, chaala bagundi much better than Soy. 

Also Natto ani dorukutundi Ramen restaurants lo. 

I see vinaledu kuda .. will check out . 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I remember when I first came in California, they let even B1 visa holders to get driver’s license.

Culture shock was the main thing I experienced. Americans like to communicate with eye contacts (while many Asians feel uncomfortable). Most restaurants give oversize meals according to my standards; Pay bills by mail also something I was not used to (back home we have to go to the office). Everything is easy (or easier) to be arranged /less beurocracy; labor cost is significantly higher (From where I come from, we still can afford to have maids at home). Vending machines everywhere.

Due to higher labor cost, people tend to just trash not-needed or not-working items or belongings. In my country of origin, those electronics, even scrap metals are still valuable to be sold to scavengers.

Is my flight on time?

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Indian aa??

9 months ante super kada... ippudu 9 months lo labor kuda osthaledu chala mandiki

How much are flights to New York City in 2 months?

Take a multi vitamin everyday then. 

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

take supplementss

Yeah Konta but vesukonu . Should care a little about health . Back US vachaka will make it a point @3$%

I love protein from Seafood(shrimp, salmon, tilapia, tuna, catfish, haddock) and chicken/turkey. Don't eat read meat of any kind so teliyadu peddaga. Plus chickpeas, kidneybeans, blackbeans, lentils and eggs. 

what about lamb/sheep

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I try to eat nuts and some times tofu but I don't really try or care about protien intake . I have b12 deficiency as well . Now okay but 4 years back it was too low that I used to take injections . 200-600 pg/ml is normal and I had 40. Vegetarian most ppl are b12 deficient. 40 was dangerously low but em chestam should live with it . I don't know what to eat to balance proteins in my diet but started eating dal daily , having milk etc 

yeah vitamin B12 cyanacobalamine is very essential, vegetarians often get deficiency of this. liver tinali antaru goat or beef.

this B12 is very essential for hemoglobin, heme part is due to this vitamin.

12th chem last lesson gurthochindii +-