Sachin: A Billion Dreams - premier ki no one invited from south industry

naaperunenu

2 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

chudu ne words chustene telustundi entha frustration vammo me pillodu future ento. prativodu undi kada ani kanesi pakkana padestadu emundi vallu gisuvanti frustration fathers tho ibbandi padutu untaru. orey me pillodu kosam ayina maarara munde

Ee buddodi angle edo baane imagine chesukunnav kaani naaku evvaru kids leru le saal thee inka. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Duke999

• charygaru

indukey naaku Sachin movie endhuku teesaara anipinchindi.

ila janaalu vaadini thidthaaru ani naaku telusu. @3$%

vaadu greatest aythey enti, kaakapothey enti?

nenu kooda Gasquet tho photo diga (2004 lo).. vaademanna pedda thopa tennis lo? idhi kooda anthey. edhi koncham mass hysteria undhi. anthey.

people (in millions) emotional ga connect ayyaru tennislvr bhayya. nuvvemo logic statistics ani chepthunnav.

Gasquet ki France lo unna craze choosindaali 2006 aa time lo. ofcourse manodu emi peekaledhu kaabatti chill ayyaru. I don't think I have seen that kind adoration for anyone apart from Kuerten in Brazil and Sachin in India.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sare fine ala annavu reasonable ga ne undi. But Sachin gadi fans entha sepu veededo Vishnu's tenth avatar ano, GOD ano over action chesi team lo veedokkade pudingi migatha vallandaru waste annattu cuttings enduku dengutharo cheppu. Dravid is one of the greatest of all time but entha sepu veedokkade adedo team lo batsman annattu cuttinglu kottadam manandi appudu veedantey kooda respect osthundi. 

Adi chaladannattu veedi okkadike enduku BR icharu ani adigavu choodu daaniki answer chesa adi oka political award, anduke Rajiv Gandhi lanti Bofors scamster gadiki kooda ichi dobbaru ani. So BR doesn't by itself mean you are a great achiever, just because you are more popular as the media overhypes you doesn't mean you are the greatest sportsman ever. 

I am not against Sachin as a player, he is a great batsman and I agree with that. But to claim him as the greatest of all time or do his bhajana as his fans do calling him GOD and speaking as if he single handedly changed the fortunes of the entire team that's what I am against. If his fans stop doing such OA I will stop disrespecting him. Ila OA chestunnandukey vaadi fans veedu RS member ayyi tax payers money enjoy chesthu okka pani kooda cheyaledu panikochedi. 

sachin fans antey naaku assahyam.

vaadiki vaalley biggest shatruvu. greatest thopest ani sollu cheppi visikisthaaru janalani.

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

rajya Sabha gurinchi em ledu movie lo

captain ga enduku utter flop chupinchaledu but captain ga odipoynapdu , captaincy lageskunnapdu Sachin entaga badha padaddo chupinchaboyaru but they didnt succeed much

Sachin fans ki nachutadi ankunta movie

but entail great man such a long career so many records

Yeah long career indeed. Last 3-4 years emi adakunna 100 100's record cheyiddamani BCCI kept him playing. Of course I accept this is not unique to Sachin alone, Indian cricketers chala mandi past their prime keep playing just for records sake. 

Kapil Dev another great player also did this at the end of his career just to break the record for the most wickets in test matches at that time held by Richard Hadlee. Ala chesi he kept a prime Javagal Srinath out of the team for 3-4 years. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sare fine ala annavu reasonable ga ne undi. But Sachin gadi fans entha sepu veededo Vishnu's tenth avatar ano, GOD ano over action chesi team lo veedokkade pudingi migatha vallandaru waste annattu cuttings enduku dengutharo cheppu. Dravid is one of the greatest of all time but entha sepu veedokkade adedo team lo batsman annattu cuttinglu kottadam manandi appudu veedantey kooda respect osthundi. 

Adi chaladannattu veedi okkadike enduku BR icharu ani adigavu choodu daaniki answer chesa adi oka political award, anduke Rajiv Gandhi lanti Bofors scamster gadiki kooda ichi dobbaru ani. So BR doesn't by itself mean you are a great achiever, just because you are more popular as the media overhypes you doesn't mean you are the greatest sportsman ever. 

I am not against Sachin as a player, he is a great batsman and I agree with that. But to claim him as the greatest of all time or do his bhajana as his fans do calling him GOD and speaking as if he single handedly changed the fortunes of the entire team that's what I am against. If his fans stop doing such OA I will stop disrespecting him. Ila OA chestunnandukey vaadi fans veedu RS member ayyi tax payers money enjoy chesthu okka pani kooda cheyaledu panikochedi. 

neeku atuvanti people eduru ayundi nuvu aal feel ayyundi vachu. but ee thread lo just casual ga post vesaru but you started insulting sachin, problem lies with in you. nenu starting nunchi chusa with no question you tried to prove that you had an answer. thats where i started to abuse you and wanted you to calm down. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

indukey naaku Sachin movie endhuku teesaara anipinchindi.

ila janaalu vaadini thidthaaru ani naaku telusu. @3$%

vaadu greatest aythey enti, kaakapothey enti?

nenu kooda Gasquet tho photo diga (2004 lo).. vaademanna pedda thopa tennis lo? idhi kooda anthey. edhi koncham mass hysteria undhi. anthey.

people (in millions) emotional ga connect ayyaru tennislvr bhayya. nuvvemo logic statistics ani chepthunnav.

Gasquet ki France lo unna craze choosindaali 2006 aa time lo. ofcourse manodu emi peekaledhu kaabatti chill ayyaru. I don't think I have seen that kind adoration for anyone apart from Kuerten in Brazil and Sachin in India.

Bro I am not against Sachin or any sportsman at all for that matter. Evari ishtam vaalladi I don't necessarily think someone is the greatest just because he has the most number of 50s or 100s. But of course evari ishtam valladi I am not denying that. 

Naaku ODIs lo okappudu Michael Bevan ante chaala ishtam, but of course that doesn't mean he's statistically the greatest or anything. It's just individual preference. But Indian sports fans are a different breed altogether, valla favorite sportsman ni hype cheyataniki migatha vallandaru thupel gallu annattu matladutharu. That's what most Sachin fans indulge in elevating him to God etc etc. Vaademo sports and infrastructure related issues meeda focus chestha RS lo ani cheppi okka roju kooda raledu, emundi le naa erri gorre fans elano nannemi anaru question cheyyaru ani cheppi. 

Ila unnanduke sports lo India ranks a big ZERO overall. 

Just now, Duke999 said:

neeku atuvanti people eduru ayundi nuvu aal feel ayyundi vachu. but ee thread lo just casual ga post vesaru but you started insulting sachin, problem lies with in you. nenu starting nunchi chusa with no question you tried to prove that you had an answer. thats where i started to abuse you and wanted you to calm down. 

but sachin ni koncham dinchatam tappem ledhu brother.

religion ni private ga pettukovaali, adhey laaga sports fanism ni kooda.

@3$%

1 minute ago, Duke999 said:

ledu I didn't insult him at all, I just mentioned that he's incredibly over hyped. Of course I could be wrong, or right it's all a matter of perception. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah long career indeed. Last 3-4 years emi adakunna 100 100's record cheyiddamani BCCI kept him playing. Of course I accept this is not unique to Sachin alone, Indian cricketers chala mandi past their prime keep playing just for records sake. 

Kapil Dev another great player also did this at the end of his career just to break the record for the most wickets in test matches at that time held by Richard Hadlee. Ala chesi he kept a prime Javagal Srinath out of the team for 3-4 years. 

I stopped watching cricket since 2008 , so e movie lo appatlo players kanpincharu esp venkatesh prasad, ashish nehra, javagal srinath, zaheer khan,ganguly, gautham gambhir,sehwag , dravid, jadeja  baganpinchindi

Just now, vendetta said:

I stopped watching cricket since 2008 , so e movie lo appatlo players kanpincharu esp venkatesh prasad, ashish nehra, javagal srinath, zaheer khan,ganguly, gautham gambhir,sehwag , dravid, jadeja  baganpinchindi

Yeah I will watch it too just to see some of those ex cricketers in action. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I am not against Sachin or any sportsman at all for that matter. Evari ishtam vaalladi I don't necessarily think someone is the greatest just because he has the most number of 50s or 100s. But of course evari ishtam valladi I am not denying that. 

Naaku ODIs lo okappudu Michael Bevan ante chaala ishtam, but of course that doesn't mean he's statistically the greatest or anything. It's just individual preference. But Indian sports fans are a different breed altogether, valla favorite sportsman ni hype cheyataniki migatha vallandaru thupel gallu annattu matladutharu. That's what most Sachin fans indulge in elevating him to God etc etc. Vaademo sports and infrastructure related issues meeda focus chestha RS lo ani cheppi okka roju kooda raledu, emundi le naa erri gorre fans elano nannemi anaru question cheyyaru ani cheppi. 

Ila unnanduke sports lo India ranks a big ZERO overall. 

India ranks as zero because there's no investment in sports. cricket flourished because of private investment. and sachin was a big part of making sure that investment kept coming.

that's why BCCI gave him such a long rope. He wasn't that bad in his last 3-4 yrs. I remember, he wasn't the best in the team, nor the worst. 

and there's IPL. So people have so much more avenues to showcase their talent, and make money. So sachin hanging on until 2013 wasn't so bad. Also I don't remember any scintillating talent that he blocked based on the guys who replaced him in the team. He was certainly batting better than any of them currently are, or were at that time. even in his last years.

On 5/28/2017 at 1:26 AM, tennisluvr said:

one point, sachin may not be as great as don bradman in australia. but in india beacuse of him many watched cricket and he inspired millions. india lo cricket ivala ee range lo undante oka karanam sachin kuda.(read this properly, sachin vallane kaadu sachin kuuda oka kaaranam). you may not be his fan. nenu god tokka tthotakura ilanti words vaadanu. but his humble nature inspired me.

cricket ane sport lo when compared from early 90's to mid 2000 sachin was truly did something to indian cricket. he deserves a bharat ratna when cricket is concerned. nuvu cheppina remaining cricketers 2000s lo yes they did well. but please don't forget sachin was one who made millions to watch cricket in 90's and there is lot of difference between sachin and others. I'm not just talking about play but character he showed in 90's