Tysons Corner VA lo oka ex colleague

Kalam_Youtheman

17 hours ago, charygaru said:

why is someone else's private life bothering you so much anedi naaku ardham aithe mastaru can you explain ? 

nuvvvu nannu edurivaadini adigaavante neeeku kuda bothering emo ga...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hercules

• charygaru

• Kalam_Youtheman

• TOM_BHAYYA

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It's considered cheating when you sleep with another partner after your marriage, and it's a felony according to law. 

Report cheyatanni moral policing ani definition ichavu choodu khyamedy ga undi. 

it is indeed considered cheating if she is sleeping with other people but what is the reason behind those people doing it ? you dont know their life and their reasons. aame divorced ayyindochu valla husband ki levakapovachhu aame ki husband ye lekapovachhu nootokka reasons undochhu verollu vere pani cheyyaniki we are not required by law to report on the issue without knowing head or tail kada. atlantappudu evaro edo chesthe daani tappu ano correct ano judge chesi mana finger pettadam ni moral policing anakapothe em antaru ? 

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Indulo racism emundi vaa. Pellayyaka nallodi tho ayina thellodi tho ayina dhabidi dhibidi is wrong nooo

racism  ani annadi vere comment gurinchi. he said nallodu desi pilla ni uhinchukunte ne vomiting osthundi something something ani where in he implied, 'being nallodu' to be something bad which is indeed a racist thing to say. ishtam ochhindi pick and choose chesukoni edo okati comment chestha anukunte evaru em cheppaleru

51 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nuvvvu nannu edurivaadini adigaavante neeeku kuda bothering emo ga...

adguthe bothering kaadu man avahelana chesthe ne bothering antaru there is a difference. 

19 minutes ago, charygaru said:

it is indeed considered cheating if she is sleeping with other people but what is the reason behind those people doing it ? you dont know their life and their reasons. aame divorced ayyindochu valla husband ki levakapovachhu aame ki husband ye lekapovachhu nootokka reasons undochhu verollu vere pani cheyyaniki we are not required by law to report on the issue without knowing head or tail kada. atlantappudu evaro edo chesthe daani tappu ano correct ano judge chesi mana finger pettadam ni moral policing anakapothe em antaru ? 

Reasons will be decided by the court. Naaku personal ga oka friend undi vaadi wife evarthono chetulo chetulu, lip locklu chesthu kanipisthey I will surely report that to my friend. Vaadu elanti vaadu anedi secondary, nuvvu cheppina logic ela undi antey naa partner cheating chestunnadu naa meeda so nenu kooda cheat chestha vaadi meeda and it's all fair annattu undi. 

Cheating in a marriage is wrong, period. Antha padi mandi tho tiragalani padukkovali ane untey why even marry and raise kids. What sort of moral character would your kids develop if they see that their parents themselves had a very broken marriage? Any one with a sense of morality will report this issue to their friend, if they are indeed that person's friend. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Reasons will be decided by the court. Naaku personal ga oka friend undi vaadi wife evarthono chetulo chetulu, lip locklu chesthu kanipisthey I will surely report that to my friend. Vaadu elanti vaadu anedi secondary, nuvvu cheppina logic ela undi antey naa partner cheating chestunnadu naa meeda so nenu kooda cheat chestha vaadi meeda and it's all fair annattu undi

Cheating in a marriage is wrong, period. Antha padi mandi tho tiragalani padukkovali ane untey why even marry and raise kids. What sort of moral character would your kids develop if they see that their parents themselves had a very broken marriage? Any one with a sense of morality will report this issue to their friend, if they are indeed that person's friend. 

ye logic gurinchi matladuthunnav ??? i never said if you cheat i will cheat and thats right ani . nenu cheppindallla if you dont know what their story is dont try to be 'holier than thou' and judge or be a moral police about it thats all. 

and yes cheating in a marriage is wrong adi nenu kadu ani ekkada cheppale iddaram accept chese matter ni saaga deesi daani gurinchi BP techhukotam waste. cheppina point meeda discuss chesthe emanna matladochu. 

1 minute ago, charygaru said:

ye logic gurinchi matladuthunnav ??? i never said if you cheat i will cheat and thats right ani . nenu cheppindallla if you dont know what their story is dont try to be 'holier than thou' and judge or be a moral police about it thats all. 

and yes cheating in a marriage is wrong adi nenu kadu ani ekkada cheppale iddaram accept chese matter ni saaga deesi daani gurinchi BP techhukotam waste. cheppina point meeda discuss chesthe emanna matladochu. 

Whatever their reasons be for disagreement, it's best for them to resolve them amicably or legally whatever suits best in their case. But if I have a friend whose wife is cheating on him and I happen to notice this and not report about this to him, I am not being a loyal friend to him and I am in fact "cheating" on my friendship. 

I don't have to judge, who's talking about judging their relationship here. All I am saying is that if I know anyone personally whose spouse is cheating on him/her I would bring it to their attention, perhaps even anonymously if people prefer it that way. But to just notice it and not even report it to your friend, that's betraying the trust your friend has on you. Simple as that. 

28 minutes ago, charygaru said:

racism  ani annadi vere comment gurinchi. he said nallodu desi pilla ni uhinchukunte ne vomiting osthundi something something ani where in he implied, 'being nallodu' to be something bad which is indeed a racist thing to say. ishtam ochhindi pick and choose chesukoni edo okati comment chestha anukunte evaru em cheppaleru

I never mentioned about you or referred to you in those comments, so you are the one doing the "cherry picking" here. I responded to @Hercules and his statement and got it clarified with him. 

Nuvvu madhyalo ochi enduku feel avutunnavo artham katledu. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Reasons will be decided by the court. Naaku personal ga oka friend undi vaadi wife evarthono chetulo chetulu, lip locklu chesthu kanipisthey I will surely report that to my friend. Vaadu elanti vaadu anedi secondary, nuvvu cheppina logic ela undi antey naa partner cheating chestunnadu naa meeda so nenu kooda cheat chestha vaadi meeda and it's all fair annattu undi. 

bhaaaga pettav vaaadiki...good one.   

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Whatever their reasons be for disagreement, it's best for them to resolve them amicably or legally whatever suits best in their case. But if I have a friend whose wife is cheating on him and I happen to notice this and not report about this to him, I am not being a loyal friend to him and I am in fact "cheating" on my friendship. 

I don't have to judge, who's talking about judging their relationship here. All I am saying is that if I know anyone personally whose spouse is cheating on him/her I would bring it to their attention, perhaps even anonymously if people prefer it that way. But to just notice it and not even report it to your friend, that's betraying the trust your friend has on you. Simple as that. 

this i can agree on . 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I never mentioned about you or referred to you in those comments, so you are the one doing the "cherry picking" here. I responded to @Hercules and his statement and got it clarified with him. 

Nuvvu madhyalo ochi enduku feel avutunnavo artham katledu. 

whatever he was doing is sublte racism ani cheppindi nenu kabatti and when you asked him he didnt give the correct account of it ani naaku anipinchindi kabatti clarification ichhina.