Review of annapurna akka's post on CRao uncle incident.

lazybugger

Few things :

1. When a highly Sexist/Misogynistic incident happens in a Telugu cinema audio function conducted by a bunch Telugu cinema people, caused by a Telugu cinema actor and extracts laughs by hundreds of Telugu cinema individuals which wasn't taken seriously by Telugu cinema regulatory body even after repeated incidents, until people themselves had to take up the fight- it means, Telugu Cinema Industry is highly dysfunctional, it normalizes misogyny and it's also illicit.

Movie Arts Association ki ae matram responsibility unna, this wouldn't happen today.
Vaagina vedhavala valla industry ni tappu pattaru ra murkhuda, ala vaagi tappinchukune avakasam ichina mee bodi culture/principles/ethics/regulations valla industry ni tappu padtharu.

So, get this. I make no assumptions, I only talk from what I see and what I see is what you flaunt with pride- TFI is spoilt rotten and it's time you clean it up from inside.

2. Before you talk about why anyone doesn't respond on every other misogynistic event that transpires in Telugu TV or Cinemas, tell me this. What are YOU doing?

Prathi daniki, what are Women doing to stop this? What are Women doing to stop that?
Gadida guddu- adedo mimmalni penchi, poshinchi, manchi pouruluga teerchi didde badhyatha makunnatlu!

3. When Baahubali is a pride to Telugu Cinema and y'all like to celebrate as if you contributed anything to it, people like Chalapathi Rao, Ali, Naga Chaitanya are utter shame to the same Telugu cinema and if you can't accept that, you are a hypocrite.

We can call them shame to Telugu people and India or Milky way but unfortunately that shows how low you stoop to defend bull .

4. Equating every industry's misogyny to Cinema industry's and feeling content might help you sleep at night cause your morale is questionable, who are we kidding?

But, people don't sit with children, turn on their TVs and suddenly they are tuned in to watch the misogyny in a pharmaceutical company or IT company.
No industry brings this level of lewd patriarchy into the homes, into the minds of children except media and politics.

Be it TV programs, be it movies or be it audio functions that masquerade as family-friendly.

Mee censor boards ki, associations ki chethakakapothe, poramboku veshalu censor cheyakunda TV sets lo 24 hours telecast chesthe, industry ni tittadam kadu, edo oka roju urikichi, urikichi kodtharu.

2 years ago, Ali hid in a Vizag hotel because Women were frustrated with his behavior in TV and went as a collective to kick his ass.
Even then, the movie association failed to respond considering Ali is a member of MAA.

When the governing authorities fail, people rebel and you have no right to question their actions when the fault lies with you.

5. "Chusthunnaru kabatti telecast aithunnay" ane argument mee bonda la undi.
There was a time Shakeela's movies grossed much, much higher than a lot of stars in Malayalam.
Ala ani TV lo censor lekunda vesthara? 
TRP lu osthunnay ante, osthay.
Chuse vedhavalu untaru. Of course untaru.
That's the whole point of a regulatory body.

If you can't understand these simple things, if you fail to understand the very fabric of society and law, no matter what you call yourself, you are an idiot.
And you need to go back to school.

P.S : In the whole Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam team including the anchors who hosted the show, everyone is a coward except Chalapati Rao.
Granted all are pigs, he is the only one who did the right thing.

So, get your heads out and look at these celebrities for what they are.
Entitled,egoistic,misogynistic cowards.

Just now, lazybugger said:

s0rry akkai, not provocative enough.

you need to take classes on how to provoke people from @VizagRocks.

Anthey antava  ... mari naku endhuku raktham marigi pothundhi dani post chusi .....

Image result for brahmanandam gifs

Just now, Bathai_Babji said:

Anthey antava  ... mari naku endhuku raktham marigi pothundhi dani post chusi .....

because you don't respect her opinion and she refuses to shut up. adhi common aey.

same reason why people here lose their sh1t on me.

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

balayya ante chu chu akka ki 

neeku kuda

malli balayya ni emanna ante nee id ban sestharu ani @3$%

58 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Few things :

1. When a highly Sexist/Misogynistic incident happens in a Telugu cinema audio function conducted by a bunch Telugu cinema people, caused by a Telugu cinema actor and extracts laughs by hundreds of Telugu cinema individuals which wasn't taken seriously by Telugu cinema regulatory body even after repeated incidents, until people themselves had to take up the fight- it means, Telugu Cinema Industry is highly dysfunctional, it normalizes misogyny and it's also illicit.

Movie Arts Association ki ae matram responsibility unna, this wouldn't happen today.
Vaagina vedhavala valla industry ni tappu pattaru ra murkhuda, ala vaagi tappinchukune avakasam ichina mee bodi culture/principles/ethics/regulations valla industry ni tappu padtharu.

So, get this. I make no assumptions, I only talk from what I see and what I see is what you flaunt with pride- TFI is spoilt rotten and it's time you clean it up from inside.

2. Before you talk about why anyone doesn't respond on every other misogynistic event that transpires in Telugu TV or Cinemas, tell me this. What are YOU doing?

Prathi daniki, what are Women doing to stop this? What are Women doing to stop that?
Gadida guddu- adedo mimmalni penchi, poshinchi, manchi pouruluga teerchi didde badhyatha makunnatlu!

3. When Baahubali is a pride to Telugu Cinema and y'all like to celebrate as if you contributed anything to it, people like Chalapathi Rao, Ali, Naga Chaitanya are utter shame to the same Telugu cinema and if you can't accept that, you are a hypocrite.

We can call them shame to Telugu people and India or Milky way but unfortunately that shows how low you stoop to defend bull .

4. Equating every industry's misogyny to Cinema industry's and feeling content might help you sleep at night cause your morale is questionable, who are we kidding?

But, people don't sit with children, turn on their TVs and suddenly they are tuned in to watch the misogyny in a pharmaceutical company or IT company.
No industry brings this level of lewd patriarchy into the homes, into the minds of children except media and politics.

Be it TV programs, be it movies or be it audio functions that masquerade as family-friendly.

Mee censor boards ki, associations ki chethakakapothe, poramboku veshalu censor cheyakunda TV sets lo 24 hours telecast chesthe, industry ni tittadam kadu, edo oka roju urikichi, urikichi kodtharu.

2 years ago, Ali hid in a Vizag hotel because Women were frustrated with his behavior in TV and went as a collective to kick his ass.
Even then, the movie association failed to respond considering Ali is a member of MAA.

When the governing authorities fail, people rebel and you have no right to question their actions when the fault lies with you.

5. "Chusthunnaru kabatti telecast aithunnay" ane argument mee bonda la undi.
There was a time Shakeela's movies grossed much, much higher than a lot of stars in Malayalam.
Ala ani TV lo censor lekunda vesthara? 
TRP lu osthunnay ante, osthay.
Chuse vedhavalu untaru. Of course untaru.
That's the whole point of a regulatory body.

If you can't understand these simple things, if you fail to understand the very fabric of society and law, no matter what you call yourself, you are an idiot.
And you need to go back to school.

P.S : In the whole Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam team including the anchors who hosted the show, everyone is a coward except Chalapati Rao.
Granted all are pigs, he is the only one who did the right thing.

So, get your heads out and look at these celebrities for what they are.
Entitled,egoistic,misogynistic cowards.

deeni FB Id ento cheppu bro.. break istha aunty ki