• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamsher_007

• Lukewalker

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

On 5/27/2017 at 9:18 AM, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Ever been to rausch creek down in PA? So far one of the best 4X4 parks out there in east coast... 

ledhu man, never been to rausch creek, heard it is moderate to difficult. 

On 5/27/2017 at 9:58 AM, tennisluvr said:

One month nadipa Jeep Wrangler back in March, antha great emi anipiyaledu. 

Below average interiors, pick up not so great, gas not so great. Not worth anipinchindi overall. 

Jeep is a totally different animal man, it's not for racing, not for a lexusy-smooth ride.

question for you: Name one convertible SUV, that looks as cool as a well built Wrangler

1 hour ago, Lukewalker said:

Jeep is a totally different animal man, it's not for racing, not for a lexusy-smooth ride.

question for you: Name one convertible SUV, that looks as cool as a well built Wrangler

Very few have solid axles both front and rear, wrangler one of it.. and thus compromise in ride quality on pavement..

toyota used to have this in cruisers 100 series but moved to soft axle in the front

On 5/28/2017 at 7:30 PM, Lukewalker said:

Only one that comes to mind although not a convertible SUV is the Toyota 4runner TRD. 

Also like the look of FJ Cruiser but maynot be as verstatile as the Wrangler. But you are right, Wrangler is probably unique in it's class. It's just that I prefer a smoother ride on the pavement. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Only one that comes to mind although not a convertible SUV is the Toyota 4runner TRD. 

Also like the look of FJ Cruiser but maynot be as verstatile as the Wrangler. But you are right, Wrangler is probably unique in it's class. It's just that I prefer a smoother ride on the pavement. 

I am big fan of two toyota vehicles, 4runner and supra. FJ cruiser wrangler ki competition laga pedadham anukunnadu, it's super flop. 

you are right, wrangler is totally unique. chala mandhi pichi anukuntaru nannu, when i drive a 10 year old-rough ride-all manual  Wrangler, but I love driving it more than my wife's Merc. 

out of curiosity, what's your ride now? 

On 5/26/2017 at 4:29 PM, Sambadu said:

hey chary.. chalaa days ki vachavu DB ki Welcome.. enni days em ipoyavu?

just staying away man ee madhya malla office lo no work so became cat barber 

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

jeep vehicles ki kuda intha fans unnaraaa :3D_Smiles:

Jeep vehicles ki Harleys ki nalanti pichollu fans untaru man. I said before, it's more like a brotherhood, not for show off or drag races. 

9 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

I am big fan of two toyota vehicles, 4runner and supra. FJ cruiser wrangler ki competition laga pedadham anukunnadu, it's super flop. 

you are right, wrangler is totally unique. chala mandhi pichi anukuntaru nannu, when i drive a 10 year old-rough ride-all manual  Wrangler, but I love driving it more than my wife's Merc. 

I have a Merc C300 and a Toyota Venza. Might consolidate one of them for a Wrangler in the future. 

10 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

Ademi ledu man I have a few friends that don't drive anything but a Jeep. Of course none of them are desis, so yeah desis might look at you that way. But if anything I find the locals being more excited about driving manual cars esp ones like the Jeep. 

If I were to go for a used Jeep, which one would you suggest. Year and miles wise. 

5 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Ademi ledu man I have a few friends that don't drive anything but a Jeep. Of course none of them are desis, so yeah desis might look at you that way. But if anything I find the locals being more excited about driving manual cars esp ones like the Jeep. 

If I were to go for a used Jeep, which one would you suggest. Year and miles wise. 

If you are going for a used jeep, first suggestion is don't go for a used jeep :), there are lot of things to check in a used jeep, it might have been used for off-roading, might be rusted out if it is from north east.

they hold their value, so you might see a 2 year old jeep pricier than a brand new one because of all the modifications on it. 

but if you are determined to go for a used one, I would suggest 97 - 2002, avoid 2004 - 2006 models as they have known OPDA issues. Also avoid 2007 - 2011 models, they have 3.8L V6 which is worse engine so far. Go for 2012+, they have 3.6L pentastar, which is  lot better. Mileage is totally dependent on your budget and year, I would stay away from anything that is over 100k. If a jeep breaks, it's much cheaper to get it fixed than your C300 :) . if you are a part of a jeepers group, they might fix it for you just to brag their skills too. (happened to me)

If you wait for couple more years, Jeep is coming up with wrangler pickup in early 2018. I bet that would be the best looking convertible pickup ever!!!