FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT - Amrapali

ParmQ

What she said was absolutely true.I believe, her intention to was to secure a job by exaggerating things about you and learn as much as you can after getting there. Real world lo this makes more sense to me. 

Niku so and so skill unda ante yeah dani gurinchi vinnanu kani pedda idea ledu anadam kanna I know few things about it and I am a quick learner, it shouldn't take too long for me to catch up and get to the pace antene job vastundi.

Aa VP kadiyam and Last ki 7th pass Nayini gadu kida interview lo ela undalo cheptune comedy ga unde pichi fook gadu eppudina interview attend ithe telustunde interview ela face cheyyalo.

8 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

What she said was absolutely true.I believe, her intention to was to secure a job by exaggerating things about you and learn as much as you can after getting there. Real world lo this makes more sense to me. 

Niku so and so skill unda ante yeah dani gurinchi vinnanu kani pedda idea ledu anadam kanna I know few things about it and I am a quick learner, it shouldn't take too long for me to catch up and get to the pace antene job vastundi.

Aa VP kadiyam and Last ki 7th pass Nayini gadu kida interview lo ela undalo cheptune comedy ga unde pichi fook gadu eppudina interview attend ithe telustunde interview ela face cheyyalo.

Agreed reddy gaaru. Ee sari Warangal vellinappudu kaluvu, courtesy call..