Interesting thing about Hindus (UC)

lazybugger

They expect politeness when dealing with bigots of their ilk. the normal expectation is - "I agree some Hindus can be bigoted, but be nice and polite when you criticize Hindus no.."

but the moment you try to extend the same courtesy to Muslims.. you become a sickular. @3$%

And these days, even anti-national.

All those UC geniuses who found fault with Rohit Vemula for killing himself, will never have to face the kind of humiliation he faced.

Still they smugly claim that he should have fought his way through.

Losers cannot even handle a single assertive anti-traditionalist amidst them. And keep seeking safe spaces for their bigotry.

That's why I support reservation in private sector too. I wish UC also go through humiliation like that, so they can have a better hang of what it is like.

At minimum bank loans to potential industrial and commercial activity, govt contracts by volume, should be proportional to the population of a group.

I'd love to see how many people's hearts it burns. @3$%

Just round up all those Dalit activists and ideologues, and dalits with above average intelligence, and thrust in them 50crores each.. even if they talk communism/marxism.

Tell them go start a business, form a network, and develop their community.

also encourage them to discriminate against UC. 

Offer up govt road contracts, bridge contracts to random dalits, with above average intelligence.

never mind if half of them collapse.

India deserves it.