Everyone is treating Arnab's R like a dog. lol.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah. pro-government is not sold media according to this genius. CITI_c$y

Yeah, pro-government and not a sold media..might take sometime to understand the fact...

when channels like NDTV is neutral and secular media...R is not a sold media..as simple as it is..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• sattipandu

• YeddiBK

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

Take on the opposition party. lol. 

give free passes to the ruling party. that's how media houses should be run when anti-BJP govt comes into power next time, perhaps.

I know you'll welcome it, because you'll be anti-BJP by then. I'm talking of people who have things like morality etc.

Thats my ideology...I support the government..I support EPS, I support CPM in Kerela, I support everyone in power no matter who it is..

morons support unconsitutional bodies like political parties..I support Govt, no matter whoever sits on the realm,remember, they are elected.

So, do you have any problem with it ?

13 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Nuv kochhen adigithe dbians kuda ilaaane react autharu.. neeku answer cheppe dhammu leka.. odhileyy ankul

okay supersmart uncle. dbians pedda pathithuley ley.

thread loni ki ochhi boothulu reply ichhevaallani, Lalu yadav laanti goppollatho polchaku.

See dude, attacking me won't change thing..and assuming the fact that you are always right doesn't hold good all the time..

Remember, I'm one of the very few who responds to your posts here, befriend me dude..!!! @3$%

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, pro-government and not a sold media..might take sometime to understand the fact...

when channels like NDTV is neutral and secular media...R is not a sold media..as simple as it is..

yeah, it must be, because you claim it so vehemently. @3$%

can we then call it govt's lapdog?

would that be a fair description?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

See dude, attacking me won't change thing..and assuming the fact that you are always right doesn't hold good all the time..

Remember, I'm one of the very few who responds to your posts here, befriend me dude..!!! @3$%

dude, I'm the one who assumes I'm always right? really? lol. Its clear you've never been in an argument with anyone beyond a reasonable IQ.

I don't care if you don't respond to my posts. feel free to fcuk off no @3$%

Just now, lazybugger said:

yeah, it must be, because you claim it so vehemently. @3$%

can we then call it govt's lapdog?

would that be a fair description?

Nah, as per the rules set by previous governments, only opposition has the right to call it a govt's lapdog.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay supersmart uncle. dbians pedda pathithuley ley.

thread loni ki ochhi boothulu reply ichhevaallani, Lalu yadav laanti goppollatho polchaku.

Boothulu matladatanikk goppa thananiki relation enti ankul?

Just now, Idassamed said:

Aa paina postlu soodu drawer tearing akkada oka medhavi

tear ayithe tearni drawer chinuguthe valla gootlo unna gundlu kanapadthayi poni valla fafam valla ke

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude, I'm the one who assumes I'm always right? really? lol. Its clear you've never been in an argument with anyone beyond a reasonable IQ.

I don't care if you don't respond to my posts. feel free to fcuk off no @3$%

Dude, This is what I'm trying to point out...assuming yourself as somewhat or better IQ than 6 billion on earth is making things worse and I wonder why is such a person with so high DQ who can be rated as top 1% of the entire population doing in this DB..

Can you point out people with better IQ whom you have seen in your life or come across ? I know Mayawati and all have high IQ but anyone else ?