Jr. Web developer position

venus30

If anyone is looking for new opportunity as a junior web developer, here is the contact details and actual mail from the vendor.  I do not have pay rate from him, please call him to know more(  According to the client, there should no career gap for more than 6 months)

My name is Prashant and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

P.S. We are offering a bonus of $200.00 for candidate referrals that result in a successful placement by eTeam Inc.  Please contact us for details.

Job Title: Jr. Web Developer
Duration: 12+ months

Candidate will be working with the below:

• HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Jquery, Adobe, and custom WordPress site development.
  • Also, basic database experience – SQL Server and Access

Description:

• The Jr. Web Developer will provide web content analysis, design and web development support services to the client.
  • Computer, web development, and programming support is needed to update client’s websites, provide ongoing refreshment of website content, and ensure that the websites are Section 508 compliant.

Responsibilities:

• Maintain responsibility for the design, development, and implementation for all aspects of internal and/or public-facing websites
  • Manage project tasks and timelines and communicate project status and deliverables with managers and staff
  • Develop new code and/or support the operations, maintenance, and enhancements of existing code
  • Work with the team and business users to understand requirements, and write functional and technical specifications
  • Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration and performance testing
  • Estimate and plan releases for content and functional changes as approved by the client
  • Assure Section 508 compliance for all online communication products
  • Support users through troubleshooting and analysis of production logs and data
  • Develop, update or implement existing procedures for ongoing web site revision and style guidelines for web site content
  • Perform other duties as assigned by leadership

Requirements:

• High School Diploma or GED required
  • At least three (3) years of Web development experience required
  • Comprehensive Internet skills with the ability to design and program web-based interfaces and supporting applications
  • Experience with data collection, database design, information distribution technologies, security policies, business case development, and technologies to design, implement, evaluate, and continuously improve web-based content and applications
  • Web development experience using Web Content Management Systems such as WordPress, or similar
  • Ability to use Office Automation tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and databases
  • Knowledge of issues relating to accessibility, user-centered design, usability concepts, including section 508, navigational aids, and site architecture
  • General knowledge of clients Clear Communication Index (CCI) (a research-based tool to plan and assess communication products for the public)
  • Ability to work with multiple stakeholders for content input, review and related clearances
  • Excellent attention to detail capability
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
  • Excellent social skills to work effectively in a diverse environment
  • Ability to work well independently or in a team setting.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 593-8425 Ext.105 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Prashant Kumar Bhargava

eTeam Inc
1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080

1 hour ago, chicchara said:

aina you urselves wanted a job kadha?

why don you try?

I, myself called him up:)  my resume doesn't have the skills he's looking for.