F2F pair programming interview

rrc_2015

Any one experienced this kind of interview.

At client location -

2 to 3 hour interview .... They will give computer an ask to code.

-> Google cheskovacha for api  ? 

Share your experiences ... What to do, what not to do

4 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Did you have this kind of interview earlier ? 

Nope...

But still its ok...

F2f lo...same nuvvu realtime lo ela work cheathav ani chustharu....tasks ela complete chesthunav...attitude matters...

Evarina google cheyakunda work cheyadam kastam man...even architect or managers need google...

23 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Nope...

But still its ok...

F2f lo...same nuvvu realtime lo ela work cheathav ani chustharu....tasks ela complete chesthunav...attitude matters...

Evarina google cheyakunda work cheyadam kastam man...even architect or managers need google...

okay ...

38 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

At client location -

Some one will pair with u. Oka laptop two monitors two key boards and two mouses.  My exp was Test driven development with pair programming. Vallu scenario istaru like simple requirement. First u should write test without production code and fail test and he will write production code and pass test and vice versa and go along. Google chesentha scene emi undadu as some one will be in different monitor. First okallu monitor chestunnaru anedi light tesukoni code confidently. At least this was my exp. Test scenarios and Junit packages basics avanni chusukovadam might help. I am not sure which client and req but pair programming is widely used with TDD and this was my exp. Good luck !!

PS: I told this in relevance to Java/J2EE.

32 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

At client location -

shiat AMZN does this for college hires.. they call around 20 students onsite for 8-10 hours, give a scenario & ask to build a website, they pair you up with 2-3 ppl. students divide the work among themselves, one will build frontend UI, other will DB, another will middle layer etc..

at the end which team builds working website meeting requirements moves to next level 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Some one will pair with u. Oka laptop two monitors two key boards and two mouses.  My exp was Test driven development with pair programming. Vallu scenario istaru like simple requirement. First u should write test without production code and fail test and he will write production code and pass test and vice versa and go along. Google chesentha scene emi undadu as some one will be in different monitor. First okallu monitor chestunnaru anedi light tesukoni code confidently. At least this was my exp. Test scenarios and Junit packages basics avanni chusukovadam might help. I am not sure which client and req but pair programming is widely used with TDD and this was my exp. Good luck !!

PS: I told this in relevance to Java/J2EE.

Cool bro ,,, you told exactly what I need.

8 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Cool bro ,,, you told exactly what I need.

All the best for your interview. S%Hi

Btw Best Buy a client? Which state if u dont mind me asking silent_I1

Btw API complicated scenario ki google chesukovachu but mari basics ki chesukokapovadam better. Like Joda Time lantivi adigite we wont know API alanti vatiki google search is okay. One more tip is make sure u make ur tests pass and don't forget Junits for negative scenarios. All this would give good impression. I worked for 3 yrs on pair programming with TDD so just thought to tell u as it might help.

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Thanks Bro .... Client details malli post chestha .

31 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Btw API complicated scenario ki google chesukovachu but mari basics ki chesukokapovadam better. Like Joda Time lantivi adigite we wont know API alanti vatiki google search is okay. One more tip is make sure u make ur tests pass and don't forget Junits for negative scenarios. All this would give good impression. I worked for 3 yrs on pair programming with TDD so just thought to tell u as it might help.

e pair programming interview  FT ke na..leka contracting kuda ilane chesthunnara emadya..